What live TV channels should I expect on Silver Dawn

wdjpvaz

ESPN has multiple feeds. As mentioned, several news channels as well. 

They also offer re-runs of some regular programming....example, Food Network has some programs.

They have some comedy's as well......30 Rock was offered when I sailed Moon in the Med last summer.   Chicago Fire had several episodes too.  I am going to take a guess that Dawn will probably have the same programs.

And yes, some of us watch tv.  The tv is a sedative for me when I go to bed. I put it on when I turn in for the evening.  

41 minutes ago, Fortunate2 said:

I'm hopeing that one of the ESPN International stations will have the NCAA Basketball Final Four and Championship games.   Fingers crossed.   Guess we'll find out

Agree, that is one of my main interests.  

1 hour ago, Fortunate2 said:

I'm hopeing that one of the ESPN International stations will have the NCAA Basketball Final Four and Championship games.   Fingers crossed.   Guess we'll find out

Best bet would be to connect to a live feed on your computer and give it time to buffer and not be in a hurry. Relaying on the ship will be a VERY slim possibility. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fortunate2 said:

I'm hopeing that one of the ESPN International stations will have the NCAA Basketball Final Four and Championship games.

Highly unlikely considering TBS owns the broadcast rights for the 2022 Final Four and championship game.

On 3/22/2022 at 9:54 AM, Josette03 said:

I usually watch "A View From The Bridge"

That sounds a bit more interesting than what I've been watching: "Silver Spirit's Current Position."

It has a tediously slow and rather predictable plot-line with no discernible dialogue , and yet I keep tuning in.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Highly unlikely considering TBS owns the broadcast rights for the 2022 Final Four and championship game.

That's in the US. Worldwide TV rights can be very different. In the UK, for instance, Final Four games are available on BT Sport.  I don't know if any satellite sport channels have the broadcast rights.

I don't know how likely it is that you'd be able to stream the games, for two reasons. First, there's a good chance the ship can't deliver enough bandwidth to provide a smooth stream. Second, even if you could stream, a lot of rights for streaming are limited by geographic location, so without a VPN you might not be able to view a live stream on some platforms.