Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

17 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8

The departure day is coming… departure information 

EB7E8AE5-7D22-4D60-A1E4-926F350D164F.jpeg

FFE39EDB-43A7-45CC-9A62-F3DBE70760CC.jpeg

Hopefully the baggage handlers have learnt to read numbers since last sailing. 

Our bags, along with those of many other people, were in completely the wrong section and it was chaotic in the baggage hall. Lots of 12 and 17 found in 46.

Edited by c-leg5
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 7

Not proper attire for the cafe promenade at all!!  This should not be allowed!

C69FB533-8DCC-4338-81C5-1CBC8E384F19.jpeg

Totally agree with you!

Disgusting!  I wonder where he thinks he is???😫

• Like 2

i know it says estimated time for self debark, how accurate is that time? from what i noticed the ship usually docks like at around 6/630. i was thinking it might be possible to get off like around 730

20 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Food was amazing … service was mixed.  Brunch was the worst and Cucina food was good but service was rough.  I recommend doing set time dinning for dinner and mix it up with Chinese / Mexican place and Cucina.  Any time dinning was very bad with service!  They sweet overwhelmed 

Love these tips. Thank you so much. Since we don't sail her until August 2023, hopefully all those kinds of kinks will be worked out. We're old school and love the set time dining. We tried late dining once but didn't like it, so it's always the early dining for us. We also enjoy trying the new specialty dining and if the ship has a steak house we go at least once.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

It’s really not that far if you take the stairs by the water slide.  You go up and come right down and you are there.  It’s a smaller beach area has that Bora Bora feel to it.  Much less crowded after 12PM.  I think the Cabanas here goes really fast!

Oh that's good to know. Maybe we will set up shop in Columbus and just walk over to Adrenaline for a bit. No worries. We can't afford to live that cabana life lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Hopefully the baggage handlers have learnt to read numbers since last sailing. 

Our bags, along with those of many other people, were in completely the wrong section and it was chaotic in the baggage hall. Lots of 12 and 17 found in 46.

WOW… no that’s not going to be me… I am walking off with my luggage.  I have a very turnaround 😂 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lipz said:

Love these tips. Thank you so much. Since we don't sail her until August 2023, hopefully all those kinds of kinks will be worked out. We're old school and love the set time dining. We tried late dining once but didn't like it, so it's always the early dining for us. We also enjoy trying the new specialty dining and if the ship has a steak house we go at least once.

Since you are early set time dining people, need to give you a head's up.  Chibang and Cucina del Capitano are park of the MDR as an extension on the Mardi Gras.  If you have any time dining, you can go to either of those venues whenever you want.  But, if you have set dining, you can't go there until 745, which of course is much later than you wish to eat.  

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i know it says estimated time for self debark, how accurate is that time? from what i noticed the ship usually docks like at around 6/630. i was thinking it might be possible to get off like around 730

The departure is pretty accurate and the ship arrival time to port is dependent on where the ship is coming from.  For this cruise it will be about what’s stated in the letter!

Day 6 Had to go back in time … not sure if this was posted but we had a bonus show!  The voice captain wants to become a headliner act and the cruise director let her put on a show… she is extremely talented…On the radio with Rachelle 

116E0D1C-03EE-487C-B5D9-9CA44C655C63.jpeg

39964AAB-C3A1-48E8-95E2-9E32DCB006D2.jpeg

B2AB7CB2-4EF6-479D-BA1B-FEFEECF8B1E2.jpeg

286CB7CA-90BD-47EC-8E8B-771D5954142D.jpeg

B3527B04-F89A-4677-8294-EBDB2715E5A0.jpeg

0670AAD7-2C47-46B5-948E-19D75DCBB7BC.jpeg

D738EAD1-012A-4B6D-9BB2-4BCE1E89E5C4.jpeg

371CC6B3-D8E4-44F9-B631-D9C17827C7B1.jpeg

8B4DEBB6-4EEA-4037-ACA9-3E029EF5BFC5.jpeg

EE167885-AED6-42A5-93DE-F0E6BE9225D7.jpeg

• Like 1