Cruise has disappeared

4 minutes ago, darknightsdespiser said:

When searching departures the one we are booked on, Sky 19 Oct is no longer showing; anyone know anything?

Sky Oct 19/22 ? 10 night Canary?

I see insides & balconies available.

14 hours ago, darknightsdespiser said:

When searching departures the one we are booked on, Sky 19 Oct is no longer showing; anyone know anything?

I have the answer it’s an easy one it’s lost in the Bermuda Triangle. 😳 😁

Tony

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Several years ago we were booked on Celebrity Solstice to visit Japan and surrounding areas.  Then we noticed that Celebrity stopped listing our sailing on the ship. 

After numerous calls we had found that Celebrity had booked the entire ship to a large  group, possibly a convention;  but as a courtesy they would permit individuals who had existing reservations to keep them.

We did cancel, and have tried to avoid Celebrity since then. 

28 minutes ago, stevenr597 said:

Several years ago we were booked on Celebrity Solstice to visit Japan and surrounding areas.  Then we noticed that Celebrity stopped listing our sailing on the ship. 

After numerous calls we had found that Celebrity had booked the entire ship to a large  group, possibly a convention;  but as a courtesy they would permit individuals who had existing reservations to keep them.

All cruiselines do this and rarely tell people with existing bookings.  Happened to us on HAL and NCL.  You’re missing out on a fabulous cruiseline by avoiding Celebrity!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

All cruiselines do this and rarely tell people with existing bookings.  Happened to us on HAL and NCL.  You’re missing out on a fabulous cruiseline by avoiding Celebrity!

Also happened to us on Holland America where they had booked a large convention on our cruise.

But we do feel that Celebrity should have been more honest with us.  

I may have misstated, we do still cruise Celebrity, but Princess is our first choice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Welshcumbria said:

We are booked on Sky Princess next Oct 17,showing all cabins sold out

Can't believe all cabins booked so far in advance

And all cabin categories on that sailing show available for me, including being able to choose my own cabin in virtually every category. 

So, it's not gone or sold out, by any means.  Much more likely to be a glitch on your end. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 9:00 AM, stevenr597 said:

In the spring of 2017 I was in  Celebrity around Japan.

cruise was blocked for 2 large groups of Japanese & Germans.  There were very few of us from elsewhere. The cruise had disappeared a couple of times from the website, for that reason . My TA was able to find this out before we sailed.

• Like 1