Breeze bathroom

nitenurs2

Yes you can plug in nightlights or just leave the bathroom light on with the door almost closed. We have a outlet we plug in that has a nightlight that comes on when the lights are turned off. 

• Like 2

To keep things simple and easy to pack, we bring a couple of the disposable, battery operated tea light candles. They provide enough light to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and typically one tea light will last the entire cruise if we turn it off during the day.  

• Thanks 1

There are US plugs on the counter and then in the bathroom. I do bring a couple of the below to have more plugs. For example there are normally 2 EU plugs for the nightstand lights and I replace one with my adapter and can plug in the nightstand lamp and my CPAP. As others have stated they are limited. For some reason I want to say there are only 2 US on the counter in the room (but think there are 2 EU also) and 1 in the bathroom, but I'm old and senile and really haven't paid too much attention since I've been bringing the adapters for years. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008JCVF0U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Edited by GeoHack

• 2 weeks later...

You don't even need to leave the bathroom door ajar.  Simply leave the bathroom light on and close the door b/c there is a small space at the bottom of the door that allows enough light to come through to act as a night light.   Hope this helps.

When my son was little on our cruises, I always brought a whole bag of glow bracelets from the dollar store. Put one on his nightstand before bed, one outside the bathroom door, and one on the bathroom counter. They glowed so softly, the light didn't wake me up but was still bright enough for him to see, and they usually kept glowing for a couple of nights each. And he liked wearing one around the ship at night as well, just because. 🙂 

I found these and used them on the last 2 cruises and they worked great!!  They are rechargeable, have motion detection, and are a magnet.  On some ships the door is metal and you can put it there, or on the Freedom, I just sat it on the shelf.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MHVTHQS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by KimPossible1
wording
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KimPossible1 said:

I found these and used them on the last 2 cruises and they worked great!!  They are rechargeable, have motion detection, and are a magnet.  On some ships the door is metal and you can put it there, or on the Freedom, I just sat it on the shelf.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MHVTHQS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the heads up on these. Had recently returned some battery powered (little) camping lights to Costco and was looking at another option. The camping lights from Costco were really nice but one of them had a defective fold out kickstand so they would not have worked as I intended them too.

Probably going to go with the warm white models over the cool white ones. Just need enough light to walk in the dark to the bathroom.

We have some plug-in models just like these (also from Auvon) that we use in our bathrooms at home so the quality is great from this company.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KimPossible1 said:

Those are a great idea. I just ordered a pair of them.  Thanks for the idea!!

• Like 1