Favorite ship?

Elsammo46

1 hour ago, cruisemom2 said:

Mardi Gras, and it's not even close.  😊 But I've also liked every Carnival ship we've been on so far.

I FULLY AGREE, Table cloths, 12 piece set of silverware on the MDR table, the dining room music the waiters danced to a 45 RPM with a scratch. Lounge chairs available for everyone on the ship. By the end of the cruise the captain knew everyone by name. I enjoyed watching the tugs bring us to every dock. If you left your cabin for even 10 minutes, it would be clean and refreshed on your return. Evening turn down with a chocolate on the pillow. DW's nightgown shaped like a flower on the center of the bed. Yes the original Mardi Gras was my favorite.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I FULLY AGREE, Table cloths, 12 piece set of silverware on the MDR table, the dining room music the waiters danced to a 45 RPM with a scratch. Lounge chairs available for everyone on the ship. By the end of the cruise the captain knew everyone by name. I enjoyed watching the tugs bring us to every dock. If you left your cabin for even 10 minutes, it would be clean and refreshed on your return. Evening turn down with a chocolate on the pillow. DW's nightgown shaped like a flower on the center of the bed. Yes the original Mardi Gras was my favorite.

I wish we had been lucky enough to cruise on the original Mardi Gras!  Our first Carnival cruise was on Celebration in 1997 and we were hooked - I loved that little ship.  😍

• Like 1

Been on every Class except Mardi Gras and Fantasy.  Of the ships I've sailed, I vote Magic, then Sunrise.  But the best ship I was ever on was the Star Clipper.  100% different experience.

• Like 1

My favorite will always be the Carnival Legend. It was my 1st Carnival cruise. It was also the last time I was on a trip with my dad. He passed away 2 months after the cruise. That was 2004.

Karen

• Like 2