Celebrity Reflection - size of beds??

cocosmum

Looking at booking a veranda cabin and notice the king beds appear to be curved at the bottom corners thus reducing the actual length of the bed.

I have a tall husband (6' 3") and want to ensure his legs don't hang off the end! 

Anyone slept in these and has it impacted on your sleep quality?

Thanks

• Haha 1

Unless they have change things in the past year -  Out of curiosity and a question on one of my live blogs I brought a tape measure with me.    I last measured in a RS on Silhouette last month.

The mattress measured 80" Length and 60" Wide which in the U.S. is a Queen.    It is about the size of a UK King (79x59)  and a little smaller than an EU King (79x83).

I did find that the Mattress in the Penthouse was a true U.S. King  at 80x76

Yes the mattresses are curved except for the one in the Penthouse.   I haven't measured on a E-Class.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the measurements Jim. I’ve wondered if Celebrity had upgraded the US Queen beds to King size in the suites on S class. There’s certainly room.

Almost all beds on Edge class are US King size. I can personally confirm that is true in the Infinite Verandas, Sunset Verandas and Sky Suites.

Regarding the OP’s question, unless your husband sleeps at the edge of the bed, I wouldn’t think the corners would affect him any more than a square US Queen/UK King bed. 

Edited by Silkroad

On 5/26/2022 at 10:35 PM, cocosmum said:

Looking at booking a veranda cabin and notice the king beds appear to be curved at the bottom corners thus reducing the actual length of the bed.

I have a tall husband (6' 3") and want to ensure his legs don't hang off the end! 

Anyone slept in these and has it impacted on your sleep quality?

Thanks

My husband is 6'3" and has sailed on Celebrity more than 65 times.  Nothing to worry about.