Just reached diamond status, what about husband?

7 minutes ago, Ukigirl said:

I’ve taken couple cruises without my hubs, my last was a solo so got 4X points. Is he automatically diamond as well when we take our next cruise? Thanks 

Absolutely.  Welcome to the DL

If your account shows Diamond when you log in his account should as well.  If it doesn't then they don't recognize you two as being in a "relationship" as they call it.  Call C&A and they'll fix it.  

27 minutes ago, twangster said:

If your account shows Diamond when you log in his account should as well.  If it doesn't then they don't recognize you two as being in a "relationship" as they call it.  Call C&A and they'll fix it.  

Thanks John!

The level goes to everyone in the household, even kiddos. However, each person earns their own points. Some people get really confused over this point. The household receives the Diamond but  individually they each only have points assigned to their C&A that they have earned. Enjoy the Diamond rewards on your way to Plus. 

14 minutes ago, sandy toes said:

The level goes to everyone in the household, even kiddos. However, each person earns their own points. Some people get really confused over this point. The household receives the Diamond but  individually they each only have points assigned to their C&A that they have earned. Enjoy the Diamond rewards on your way to Plus. 

This policy must have been instituted sometime after 2002. I had never been on a cruise in my life but my wife was emerald when we got married and we went on Voyager for our honeymoon. I was given her amount points back then.

Edited by OCSC Mike

57 minutes ago, sandy toes said:

Yes I’m confused so even though he’s diamond he gets the perks but not the points? That’s ok

3 hours ago, Ukigirl said:

Yes I’m confused so even though he’s diamond he gets the perks but not the points? That’s ok

Correct, he will have your Diamond status, and all the perks associated with it, but his point level be only what he has earned on his own.

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

This policy must have been instituted sometime after 2002. I had never been on a cruise in my life but my wife was emerald when we got married and we went on Voyager for our honeymoon. I was given her amount points back then.

Actually, if you are seeing the same number of points on your online C&A account it is because their system defaults to the one with the highest number. If you were to call the C&A desk and ask, they would tell you how many points you really have. My point total is 7 less than DW's, but my C&A online account shows her total. When I call C&A to make changes to bookings, they always quote my correct point total to me.

4 hours ago, sandy toes said:

The level goes to everyone in the household, even kiddos.

As long as they have their own C&A account number linked to the parent and have not yet reached the age of 18.

5 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

When I log into Royal, my points match Laura's, but if I call C&A they will tell me my true point count. 

The downside is, if I cruise without her, our points won't change.

26 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

When I log into Royal, my points match Laura's, but if I call C&A they will tell me my true point count. 

The downside is, if I cruise without her, our points won't change.

That means cruising without Laura would be pointless😇

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Ukigirl said:

I’ve taken couple cruises without my hubs, my last was a solo so got 4X points. Is he automatically diamond as well when we take our next cruise? Thanks 

Yes.  And you can make him fetch the coffee and free drinks until he hits Diamond on his own.  😂😂

• Haha 1