Carnival Online Management Only Allows Final Payment and Additions

thejb0805

Currently by "Manage your Cruise" you can purchase specialty dining, choose your regular dining time, your bed configuration, buy cash cards to put towards OBC, Photos and Bar purchases, shop for shore excursion, buy drink programs, wifi and other gifts.  As well as managing your payments.  What else would you want to see, am curious?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thejb0805 said:

CArnival says you can manage your trip but only allows final payment and additions.  Is that really managing???

You can manage several aspects of your cruise. Short excursion, bed layout, dining time, check in, specialty dining, extra packages, etc. 

What I find I wish I could manage was making a cabin change or something along those lines. It would be nice if you could upgrade your own sailing, say from an interior to a balcony without making a phone call. Most people know there’s an additional charge there and I feel like you should be able to do that yourself. But I’m sure that will never happen.  

16 hours ago, thejb0805 said:

CArnival says you can manage your trip but only allows final payment and additions.  Is that really managing???

Site says make final payment but, when you click on to proceed you have the option to make partial payment.

7 hours ago, thejb0805 said:

The ability to change cabin categories and cabin location selection.  Waiting now as the phone lines are busy.

Thank you all for your replies!

Carnival is going to charge you a penalty for changes, so doing that via phone is probably best.  

On 5/28/2022 at 9:03 AM, thejb0805 said:

The ability to change cabin categories and cabin location selection.  Waiting now as the phone lines are busy.

Thank you all for your replies!

That is why I use a Personal Vacation Planner from Carnival.  I just send her an e-mail to let her know what changes I need. I get a return call from her and we make the corrections. A lot less of a pain than calling the general number.

4 minutes ago, SRQbeachgirl said:

Just be glad you're not trying to use RCI's website. Carnival's seems lightyears ahead by comparison.

I never tried using that website to manage any Carnival cruise. 😅