Well done, HAL!

cruzn single

On Tuesday of this week I sent the email with my stockholder info for the OBC for my October cruise.  Got an answer that it was received and would be handled in due time.  Yesterday morning, I had the confirmation on my $250 OBC.  Was all done in less than 24 hours.  

• Like 10

What did I do wrong?  I sent a request for stockholder OBC for my November cruise on 6/3/2022.  No response, so I resent the e-mail on 6/14/22.  Still no response.  In the past I have had a quick response.

I sent the e-mail request to World_Cruise_Reservations@hollandamerica.com.

21 minutes ago, Cajuntraveler said:

What did I do wrong?  I sent a request for stockholder OBC for my November cruise on 6/3/2022.  No response, so I resent the e-mail on 6/14/22.  Still no response.  In the past I have had a quick response.

That is the correct email.  My email simply says

Hello, please add the Shareholder OBC to these two cruises.  Please see attached invoices and brokerage statement.  Thank you.  

Mary……….
PS Please confirm completion via email

Then I add a copy of my cruise confirmation/invoice and a redacted copy of my most recent brokerage statement 

No more, no less, keep it simple

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, kangforpres said:

how much of that junk, penny CCL stock do you need to own to get the OBC? It's down to $8 and change now.

You haven't figured it out yet?  The stock is performing the Limbo Dance.  😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cajuntraveler said:

The same thing as I am.  I’ve waited for at least 10 days or more for the last several requests I’ve sent in.  Maybe hal is using last in first served method.

• Like 1

I snail-mailed my. request for my October cruise on May 24. Sent a follow up email two weeks later. Got an email on June 8 that my email had been received, but due to the high number of emails received, it might take them longer than usual to respond. Since then, nothing. Guess I'll email it all again tomorrow & see what happens. Sigh!

• Like 1

Cruise departs 7/9. I emailed my info this past Monday and OBC posted to account on Wednesday or Thursday. I do have a HAL PCC who I copied on the request. Maybe they process by a combination of soonest cruising/ in order received?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tennessee Titan said:

sent mine yesterday. acknowledged (auto) immediately...

Was it just that they had received your email? I got that too, but still waiting to hear that the OBC has actually been added to my account.