COASTAL KITCHEN BREAKFAST/LUNCH MENUS

We’re just off the Quantum of the Seas. The food in Costal Kitchen was really, really bad. Really. 

Steaks ordered medium-rare coming out raw (ice cold in the middle) sent back to the galley twice. Every fish dish cooked until dry and inedible. 

And the General menu structure where items are on the lunch menu one day and “left overs” on the dinner menu the next night. Kind of “I didn’t like it the first time at lunch and now it shows up again for dinner”. 

One group asked that MDR food be brought up because the CK food was so bad. We walked out the back door of CK into the windjammer to get edible food. 

Really sad. 

The breakfast seems to be the same as others have posted but lunch looks a little different from our May cruise on Harmony.  Here is the lunch menu pic I grabbed.image.thumb.jpeg.049302c5d7bda032ac43ae257d77c108.jpeg

Edited by wdwkings

2 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

Thanks all, yeah tried the app but wasn't working either.  We've done CK on Oasis several years ago and loved it so hopefully it will be another good experience.

We have enjoyed breakfast and lunch because of the view.  Hope you have a great cruise. Harmony is one of our favorites.

13 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

Thanks all, yeah tried the app but wasn't working either.  We've done CK on Oasis several years ago and loved it so hopefully it will be another good experience.

Compared to oasis, SL is inferior on Harmony.  Bar faces aft and is tiny.  Restaurant and SL is flipped so it takes a day or two to get used to that.  I much prefer oasis and allure set up.  All the same, it is still nice on Harmony. 

Enjoyed many breakfasts and most of the dinners I had in CK on Harmony recently.

Rodrigo who oversees it is hilarious, friendly, and great at his job. Enjoy!

p.s. Try the ribs for lunch when/if they have them.

22 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

I did see that they were flipped.  Weird.  And I think Harmony has a hot tub up on the suite sun deck.  Can't remember if it has a real pool in the Solarium - that was a bummer on Oasis.

No pool in the Harmony Solarium. I'd rather have Oasis back here at PC for a few reasons but since we're getting Wonder, I won't complain.

Is it just me or does the CK lunch menu seem odd?  We usually have a JS and love eating in CK for dinner.  The breakfast menu seems on point.  However, the lunch menu appears to be a redo of dinner items.  I believe the old menu used to have salads, flatbreads, and sandwiches for lunch.  That would be a more traditional lunch for most.  Is there an "anytime" menu with more traditional options?   

53 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

I did see that they were flipped.  Weird.  And I think Harmony has a hot tub up on the suite sun deck.  Can't remember if it has a real pool in the Solarium - that was a bummer on Oasis.

No pool on Harmony solarium.  But the hot tub on the suite deck was really nice to have.  

55 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Is it just me or does the CK lunch menu seem odd?  We usually have a JS and love eating in CK for dinner.  The breakfast menu seems on point.  However, the lunch menu appears to be a redo of dinner items.  I believe the old menu used to have salads, flatbreads, and sandwiches for lunch.  That would be a more traditional lunch for most.  Is there an "anytime" menu with more traditional options?   

No "anytime menu", at least on Harmony recently. And yes, I noticed some of what you mean although it was my first time in CK. I can say some unique lunch items, the ribs specifically, were delicious. Hardly ate lunch there though.

• Thanks 1