Where do you find drink package sales after purchase?

I bought a drink package for my next cruise, understanding I can cancel it to re-purchase if I see a cheaper sale.  Once I purchased it I no longer see the current price on Royal Carib's site as I already have it.  Where do you find new sale prices?

2 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Since you already purchased, it will look like this:

image.png.cab0fbad6d9a347fab7a80c6da7ab1b3.png

Just click the photo to see this:

image.thumb.png.409d88535642441f0f8a4045218c6b7a.png

Not always.... my cruise planner has nothing showing that we purchased one refreshment package for DH.  Of course my credit card was charged.

So it shows the price.  Also, you might want to check it on a computer as opposed to the mobile site - it might look different.  And there are different version of Cruise Planner, so yours may not look like mine.

Once I was logged in to my cruise planner, I had to click on the "Beverages" menu to see it listed.  I think the main page only showed things I hadn't purchased yet.  I did end up canceling what I had originally booked and rebooking when the price dropped.  I'd gotten an email from RC offering 35% off I think it was for purchases for the specific cruise we were on, and that ended up being cheaper than the original promo I'd used.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:58 PM, rudeney said:

So it shows the price.  Also, you might want to check it on a computer as opposed to the mobile site - it might look different.  And there are different version of Cruise Planner, so yours may not look like mine.

Right -- I'm not the OP, I was giving an example of what it looks like

• Like 1

On 6/27/2022 at 2:30 PM, vjmatty said:

Not always.... my cruise planner has nothing showing that we purchased one refreshment package for DH.  Of course my credit card was charged.

when I got a soda package for DS, but not for the adults, when I clicked on the soda package again (on a desktop), there was a check mark by his name and it was greyed out, so you couldn't purchase another soda package.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

On 6/27/2022 at 4:48 PM, smokeybandit said:

There's a "my orders" link in the cruise planner

That will show you what you ordered and what you paid.  It doesn't show the current price (so you can see if it's cheaper).  

Here's what mine looks like:

image.png.01d56e4cf1924aff075d2eff4390d39f.png

• Like 1

Not sure why I didn't see prices after my purchase.  But I looked around again and found a cheaper sale than the one I had.  Canceled and re-purchased as I hoped to do.  Currently the Deluxe beverage package is $68/day.  Cool beans.  Thanks all!