Rooms open when?

I'd say between 1 and 2. Please keep in mind that Embarkation Day is Turnaround Day for them, so don't be surprised if your room isn't ready as soon as you board. They have over 1,000 rooms (probably more like 2K-5K rooms) to get ready for the next group of passengers. They're often delayed if passengers stay longer on the ship as well.

We have found that this is the one time the door on the 17th deck outside the door to the CK kitchen is locked and you cannot access your cabin as in the past.

So we tried the other door the one on the side of the suite lounge where the Genie takes their guest to the Star loft suites and it too was locked.

Bummer, we used to be able to sneak in our cabin early, and once was busted and sent back to wait.

Take care.

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Not worried at all and understand turnaround day.  Just thought I had read somewhere that rooms were ready immediately, but that may have been with reduced pax or I'm imagining it.  

Just trying to plan.

In our experience it never got earlier, others may have had different experiences