Any Updates on Cucina Return?

WKUTopperFan

My sail date of August 15 is rapidly approaching and my two reservations for Cucina have not been refunded. Also, the planner is offering Cucina reservations for the sailing. Is the restaurant scheduled to reopen between now and then?

Just got off the Sunrise, and oddly enough Cucina could still be purchased before sailing.  It was not however open for dinner once on board.  So the fact it "can" be bought, I wouldn't hold my breath on.  I do believe they had it open for lunch as a pasta bar though, didn't eat it, but I am pretty sure it was.

Also, as a side note, they did update their menus with items from Cucina Del Capitano available every night in MDR (they were in a special section free of charge like the "dija ever's.")  It was the same 2 things on every menu every night.  Chicken Parm, and a dish that was pasta, shrimp and a cream sauce (not alfredo, but similar).  That made me nervous about how long this will carry on, if they updated the menus to add some items from Cucina.  I had read they were going to do this since they cut out Cucina... but if they spent the time and money to update menus, wondering how long this will really last.  I want to eat there on our Sept cruise for dinner.  I personally love dinner there, but think their pasta and lunch time they offer for free is awful.