Elite plus perks?

Travelbugs2.2

Never did Person Garden access included. Elite and above get Persian Garden access on one port day, while the ship is in port (M & S class only), which is still the case.

Harris

Denver, CO

2 minutes ago, Travelbugs2.2 said:

Thank you!  Starting to get confused with what’s included / not included anymore so thank you for clarifying

Info is on the website, search Tiers and Benfits, select see all benefits and scroll to page 2 and they are all listed,

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Info is on the website, search Tiers and Benfits, select see all benefits and scroll to page 2 and they are all listed,

Thank you - but to be honest, that’s where my confusion started, as it’s not listed as a benefit here?

4 minutes ago, Travelbugs2.2 said:

Thank you - but to be honest, that’s where my confusion started, as it’s not listed as a benefit here?

It is listed on the sheet as starting with Elite level. The list for E+ does not repeat the benefits listed earlier.

4 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

IMO, which is most likely the biggest perk as the bags are fairly small.  Free specialty coffee is IMO the second largest perk.

The internet upgrade discount, laundry ( the bags we have had are fairly large and cloth so some give) and priority tendering are the ones we use the most.  The specialty dining discount is emerging as a plus since on board discounts lately have been about $5. 

18 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The internet upgrade discount, laundry ( the bags we have had are fairly large and cloth so some give) and priority tendering are the ones we use the most.  The specialty dining discount is emerging as a plus since on board discounts lately have been about $5. 

We all have differing opinions, that's the beauty of sites like CC

- Internet discount, something I would use but I think the majority of pax don't upgrade

- laundry, hard to fit many long pants or long sleeves hence why I would find two bags valuable

- priority tendering, only X tender port we've been on was Belize.  On the first pax tender boat to Belize, they couldn't fill the boat, sat there for like 15mins waiting for more pax, we pulled off with it only being 75%-ish full

- Specialty dining, many would simply buy a discount package pre-cruise

While  many people book specialty dining ahead of the cruise, others are more spontaneous and wait until they are on board the ship then decide to go to one of the specialties as a treat.   Having the discount can be significant for that.

Edited by cruisestitch

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

We all have differing opinions, that's the beauty of sites like CC

- Internet discount, something I would use but I think the majority of pax don't upgrade

- laundry, hard to fit many long pants or long sleeves hence why I would find two bags valuable

- priority tendering, only X tender port we've been on was Belize.  On the first pax tender boat to Belize, they couldn't fill the boat, sat there for like 15mins waiting for more pax, we pulled off with it only being 75%-ish full

- Specialty dining, many would simply buy a discount package pre-cruise

The package discount isn’t any more than the E+ discount and we can pick a day and time before boarding, so not a rush to board and book to find out the only available time is 9:30.

• 1 month later...