Elite Nightly Cocktail List

read2learn

We were on the Reflection for TA in April.  Unbeknownst to us, CANAPÉS we’re offered during the Elite HH in Sky Lounge.  No idea this feature had been reinstated.  But it was only for this cruise.  The following B2B Mediterranean, no CANAPÉS.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mark+Anne said:

Hmmm, I was on the Reflection TA this past April and the Sky Lounge was open for HH from 5pm to 7pm every day, with waiters coming around offering nice little snacks. Lots of people attended. Maybe they only offer HH on longer cruises? Anne

I think I spoke to you at the Capt Club desk during the next cruise, when no snacks were offered.

5 minutes ago, capsplace said:

I think I spoke to you at the Capt Club desk during the next cruise, when no snacks were offered.

Just for my own curiosity what did the CC host say when you questioned them about no longer having snacks during the CC HH in the Sky Lounge?  

19 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Just for my own curiosity what did the CC host say when you questioned them about no longer having snacks during the CC HH in the Sky Lounge?  

I'd like to know also. This has been a highlight for many Elite guests don't know why they stopped it.

• Like 1

We were on the Equinox in April. We are elite with an included basic drink package. The HH became a moot point, no snacks served.  Just got off a 12 night Summit cruise. A premium drink package was included in the fare. Again, the HH was a moot point, no snacks were served. The AI fares kind of makes the HH obsolete.

Edited by mac66

42 minutes ago, mac66 said:

We were on the Equinox in April. We are elite with an included basic drink package. The HH became a moot point, no snacks served.  Just got off a 12 night Summit cruise. A premium drink package was included in the fare. Again, the HH was a moot point, no snacks were served. The AI fares kind of makes the HH obsolete.

Thats too bad. Not all Elite members buy the AI as for many of us the HH drinks are sufficient.  The Sky lounge on the S class ships was a great venue.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, davekathy said:

I will. But from what others have posted, the pre covid style CC evening HH in the Sky Lounge is no longer. We'd like to see it come back. We still plan on going to the Sky Lounge for pre diner drinks. Should be less crowed than the other bars/lounges.. 

So it is still open at 5 pm then? I had read somewhere on here that it was not open for HH? 😞

2 hours ago, mac66 said:

I think many of just liked going there for the views and the company we met along the way. 

29 minutes ago, LuAnn said:

I think many of just liked going there for the views and the company we met along the way. 

Great aft views and you meet the same people every night.  Since covid I haven't seen anyone there.

2 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I went up one evening during HH when on the Eclipse and the bar was not staffed.

2 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

On our Solstice cruise in July it was closed for private events most nights 

Bummer. We'll check it out and if the SL at 5:00 isn't staffed will adjust and enjoy our drinks in the Rendezvous Lounge.  

4 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Thats too bad. Not all Elite members buy the AI as for many of us the HH drinks are sufficient.  The Sky lounge on the S class ships was a great venue.

Once I reach Elite Plus it's bye bye drink packages for me. With the Elite Breakfast, coffee and the HH included there is no reason anymore to book the beverage package.

8 hours ago, capsplace said:

We’ve been drinking fancy coffees at no extra charge for years, maybe because we have premium drink pkg.

I enjoy an Aspen coffee at Cafe El Bacio and noted on my recent Eclipse cruise a couple of the staff were using steamed milk in place of whipped cream for the topping.  They had to make new ones. What a waste.

• Like 1