Arrival Time Question

CRLess

First time on Celebrity in over 20 years, so please excuse my ignorance.  We're a group of three cabins traveling together on the Infinity later this month.  Two of the cabins have an 11:30 boarding time, and the other is 12:00.  Can we all board together at 11:30?  If so, how do we make that happen?

You'll be fine together. Show up early and go to the 11:00 or 11:30 line like you're supposed to be there. 

Btw, does anyone know which terminal the Infinity is using? 

It will probably depend on how busy it is.  I think most ports have separate lines for each 1/2hr time.   I guess try to all get in the 11:30 line together.  Worst they could do is ask the one couple to wait for 12.  Really not a big deal.

21 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I was on the Infinity on 7/16, I saw zero enforcement of embarkation windows.  Team "follow the rules!" may have an issue with this.

You must follow the rules! It's all right there in your cruise contract! I read pertinent passages aloud to scofflaws and rules offenders, when I'm not monitoring the dining room for dress code violations (alas, I can no longer patrol the hallways to ensure proper mask compliance). Seriously, though, my favorite follow the rules team member attacked me in 2020 for saying I'd never go on a cruise again if I had to stand in a group of people to listen to a safety drill--he said it's mandatory to assemble for a briefing by lifeboats by Maritime Law. I guess it wasn't part of the Rules, since RCI found a great alternative, my favorite post-Covid cruising change, followed closely by Royal and Celebrity asking you to stay in your cabin until debarkation time. Princess still makes everyone crowd in public venues, and Carnival just gets everyone into long lines winding around the ship, so people have time to get in a few last-minute fights.