Liquid in luggage

Lbicklel

I’m wondering if it’s allowed to bring on a bottle if liquid coffee creamer?  And if so,  a 32oz bottle?  And also, is there truly limit on soda?  I’m traveling with BFF, and she really is attached to her flavored creamer. And to be honest, I wouldn’t mind having my favorite either.

I’ve seen many references here and on other social sites that to up to 12 cans/bottles of soda up to 16oz can be brought on.   But all I can find on the Celebrity site is the discussion about wine, and a statement that no perishable or fresh foods can be brought on.  I’ve tried reviewing the FAQ on the Celebrity site as well as the cruise contracts and can’t find any discussion that is applicable.

Does anyone have any input on the creamer, or can point me to the correct Celebrity document? 

We took a twelve pack of soda bungeed to the top of our carry on and they did not question it. We also placed an 8 pack of Gatorade inside one suitcase we dropped off at luggage drop and no questions asked. I did see them checking a lot of bottles that were inside carryons but after checking they all were allowed. I assumed they were wines but could have been other things. Did not see any confiscated. This was just on the Summit sailing out of Bayonne on the 31st.

3 hours ago, Lbicklel said:

I’m wondering if it’s allowed to bring on a bottle if liquid coffee creamer?  And if so,  a 32oz bottle?  And also, is there truly limit on soda?  I’m traveling with BFF, and she really is attached to her flavored creamer. And to be honest, I wouldn’t mind having my favorite either.

I’ve seen many references here and on other social sites that to up to 12 cans/bottles of soda up to 16oz can be brought on.   But all I can find on the Celebrity site is the discussion about wine, and a statement that no perishable or fresh foods can be brought on.  I’ve tried reviewing the FAQ on the Celebrity site as well as the cruise contracts and can’t find any discussion that is applicable.

Does anyone have any input on the creamer, or can point me to the correct Celebrity document? 

The worst that could happen is they take it from you.

Coffee creamer is not on the forbidden list….take it without worry

there is also no mention of a prohibition regarding soft drinks. Other lines may not allow them and I suspect some posters have assumed Celebrity doesn’t but when you check the “do not bring” list, soft drinks aren’t there, either.

On 8/8/2022 at 12:46 AM, realnice46 said:

The worst that could happen is they take it from you.

Or it could leak...

First time,  we had factory "sealed" cough med leak over dh good shirt.. Tide stain stuff saved the day!

Last time it was Tequila small gift btls...nothing ruined and the better tequila was intact.  

Good Luck