Prunes or prune juice

@scottraveller If prunes/ prune juice are a part of your daily diet,I can suggest two things.

You could bring a package of dried prunes onboard. Or, I have seen a pack of small cans of prune juice . There may be four cans to a pack. Sunkist is the brand that I am familiar with ,but I don’t  know if these products are available where you live.

MJ🙋🏻

I have been sailing with royal and celebrity for 20 years and have always been able to get prune juice from the main dining room.  Quite often i would eat breakfast in the windjammer and then visit the dinning room after to order 2 prune juice. I would drink it at the entryway to the MDR and leave after completion 

• Like 1

Every Royal ship I have ever sailed has prunes in the Windjammer with the canned fruit (peaches, pineapples, fruit cocktail) and sometimes pitted prunes with the offerings at the yogurt/muesli station. No issues after the restart either.

I believe I have seen prune juice on the menu in the MDR; if you ask they might have it available in the Windjammer. 

15 hours ago, scottraveller said:

I really enjoy having prune juice in the morning with breakfast. Does anyone know if they have it on Anthem please. Thanks

We are on Anthem in a few weeks. I hope no prune juice.🤣