Uploading Vaccination record in the App

Shakesp

2 minutes ago, Shakesp said:

On the RC website they are telling me to upload our vaccination records on the app but I can't seem to find where to do that. Could  anyone help guide me how to upload the record?

How close to sailing are you?  My DW tried to upload a .jpg of her card and could never get it to take and just gave up.  Prior to two weeks it wouldn't even give the option to upload.  I just showed the QR code I had on my phone, they hardly looked at it, and did nothing to document it.  

People are saying it is no longer possible to upload the vaccination record in the app, the link has been removed. 

Bring your vaccination card with you to the ship. Even when you could upload it you still needed to bring it anyway and show it before boarding, so don't worry if you can't upload it. 

So - we sailed in May and I uploaded all our cards several weeks in advance, and eventually they checked and confirmed my info.

My Wife and I sail again in September and 2-3 weeks ago I uploaded my card, same process as always. Didn't have my Wife's and got lazy. Went back and tried again a week ago and my card info was gone, as was the ability to upload. I assumed they were in process of dismantling most of the covid program that involved any added cost/effort for them, after the CDC changed their guidance.

Basically I think you can't upload your card any more because they're scaling their covid program back. I think I read we just have to bring our cards with us.

Hi,

We’re vaccinated & boosted.  

Did I misunderstand the thread regarding Updated Protocols?  I just finished reading it.

#1 passenger no longer need to be vaccinated. As unvaccinated passengers are allowed. Beginning September 5th or so …

#2  passengers cruising on cruises under 9 days don’t need to take Covid tests before boarding.*

(* Depending on the Countries visited & their own rules)

So, then why do we need to upload vaccination records on the App?? 

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18

1 minute ago, Markmom18 said:

So, then why do we need to upload via records on the App?? 

As mentioned, there’s no longer an ability to upload any COVID related documents. There are just two COVID related questions in the app to answer, which may or may not be confirmed at pier check in. 

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

As mentioned, there’s no longer an ability to upload any COVID related documents. There are just two COVID related questions in the app to answer, which may or may not be confirmed at pier check in. 

I suspect this has happened because RCCL is allowing unvaccinated passengers as from 5 September.

This makes proof of vaccination documents unnecessary and therefore no ability to upload from the ap. We will still be travelling with proof of vaccination documents both in digital and hard copy just in case we are requested to confirm our status.

7 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

#1 passenger no longer need to be vaccinated. As unvaccinated passengers are allowed. Beginning September 5th or so …

#2  passengers cruising on cruises under 9 days don’t need to take Covid tests before boarding.*

(* Depending on the Countries visited & their own rules)

My read was that if you can show proof of vax at port, you don't need to test. If you cannot, then you need a negative covid test.

• Like 2

We cruise next month 😁😁.  

Having read my email from Royal several times I came here to express my interpretation of the updated protocols. 

For my own peace of mind, we’re traveling with our documentation too!   

Thank you for your replies. 🙂

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18

2 hours ago, poocher said:

Unvaccinated passengers do still to test do they not?  It’s just vaxxed who don’t.

Some Vaccinated Passengers also, I'm on 13niter in 5wks. "Passengers cruising on cruises under 9 days don’t need to take Covid tests before boarding."

3 hours ago, NeilonBoard said:

This makes proof of vaccination documents unnecessary and therefore no ability to upload from the ap.

The two questions in the app are about vax status and one would take a huge gamble traveling without vax card when claiming to be vaxed. 

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The two questions in the app are about vax status and one would take a huge gamble traveling without vax card when claiming to be vaxed. 

Didn't mean proof of vaccination documents were unnecessary just meant uploading from the ap was now considered unnecessary by RCCL. I have previously stated we would be travelling with vax docs and able to produce them at any time. 

7 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Some Vaccinated Passengers also, I'm on 13niter in 5wks. "Passengers cruising on cruises under 9 days don’t need to take Covid tests before boarding."

I am fully vaccinated and on a 7 night Mediterranean and a negative test is still required at check in. This appears to be a requirement for cruises visiting Greece. Different rules for different departure ports.

4 hours ago, NeilonBoard said:

I am fully vaccinated and on a 7 night Mediterranean and a negative test is still required at check in. This appears to be a requirement for cruises visiting Greece. Different rules for different departure ports.

Yes I know, was just answering Posters Question related to one of my Cruise Requirement

Edited by ONECRUISER