OBC - Question

nydney1

I hadn’t heard anything about FCC in years but was heaping there was a chance. I would love to parlay their money into another cruise.

I may check with my PVP.

thanks for the replies.

31 minutes ago, nydney1 said:

I hadn’t heard anything about FCC in years but was heaping there was a chance. I would love to parlay their money into another cruise.

I may check with my PVP.

thanks for the replies.

You can buy gift cards at Cherry on Top and use them

• Like 3

There is no way to book another cruise on board.  Even when they did that, you couldn't use OBC for it, it was charged directly to whatever credit card you had placed on your account (and if you didn't have one, using a cash account, you had to present one or gift cards).  

If you want to parlay those funds into another cruise, just go to Cherry on Top and purchase gift cards.  Go home, book another cruise, and use the gift cards to pay for it.

Can confirm. Just got off a cruise a little more than a week ago, and tried to book a future cruise and was told that they no longer do that on board anymore. (was directed to the website, which you can access on your phone even if you do not have a WiFi plan)

13 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

You can buy gift cards at Cherry on Top and use them

THIS!  They do NOT book cruises on board anymore.  But you can go to Cherry on Top and get gift cards and then take them home and use them to book your next cruise.

We did this very thing.  Got over $600 in Gift Cards and just took them home.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 8:24 AM, Schoifmom said:

There is no way to book another cruise on board.  Even when they did that, you couldn't use OBC for it, it was charged directly to whatever credit card you had placed on your account (and if you didn't have one, using a cash account, you had to present one or gift cards).  

If you want to parlay those funds into another cruise, just go to Cherry on Top and purchase gift cards.  Go home, book another cruise, and use the gift cards to pay for it.

Yes