"LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas B2B - September 11, 2022

Radio

3 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Radio Thanks for taking the time again to share the adventure.  You do a great job with the photos and videos.  I know it takes a lot of effort to do a live.  I hope you enjoyed it.  It’s funny I been on several Oasis class cruises but not Oasis!  You presented it well.  

Wow, Thanks so much Ozark_Kid for the very nice comments. . . Oasis of the Seas is heading to Miami to sail for 6 months, until she returns to the Northeast.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing your experience on the Oasis. We also have been on a lot of cruises, but never Oasis. That all changes in November.  After following along, I'm even more excited about cruising on her!

Thank you for taking the time to do your review.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, slyster said:

I am a fan too.  You do such a great job trying to cover all aspects of the cruise and you answer a bazillion questions. I love following along.  Thanks for doing this!

Thanks slyster for the nice comments!

On 9/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, Mary&Jim said:

Thanks for sharing your experience on the Oasis. We also have been on a lot of cruises, but never Oasis. That all changes in November.  After following along, I'm even more excited about cruising on her!

Thank you for taking the time to do your review.

Thanks, Mary&Jim for the nice comments . . . I am sure you will Love Oasis of the Seas. . . Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting your B2B on the Oasis.  Haven't been on the Oasis in a while, but have been on other Oasis class ships.  Your posting of all the areas and shows was delightful.  We'll be on her for 10 days in January.  Looking forward to Aqua 80!  Also Portside BBQ is a venue that wasn't there the last time we were on her.

Thanks again for such a great tag along!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 4:24 PM, Buffett fan said:

Wait.....what?!?!  I followed you on your FB review but how in the world did I miss the CC review?!  I'm late, but so glad I found this.  Guess what I'll be doing this weekend??  🙂

Catching up myself