Wellness check

bwrstlrman

I think there were three questions.

no I’m not pregnant 

yes I feel fantastic 

no, I’ve never been sick in my life

(You might find the questions on here if you search long enough) 

something like that. And of course the answers were evaluated by a trained professional. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I love the are you pregnant question (more than 23 weeks).  I'm way, way too old and dh not ever likely.

The other 2 questions have to do with exposure to covid if I recall.  Filled out for our October TA already.   I think at actual check-in they asked the normal health questions and exposure to covid, check your vaccine card if required for your cruise and test results if needed.  

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

I love the are you pregnant question (more than 23 weeks).  I'm way, way too old and dh not ever likely.

The other 2 questions have to do with exposure to covid if I recall.  Filled out for our October TA already.   I think at actual check-in they asked the normal health questions and exposure to covid, check your vaccine card if required for your cruise and test results if needed.  

I know thats the funny part, was able answer these for my Panama Canal Cruise in Oct a Month ago!

2 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Questions asked on the European side of the pond will likely be different than those on this side.

03DCC742-62E0-41DE-B22F-C827947E95EB.jpeg

Edited by orville99

9 hours ago, Vacation...Yes said:

Just to clarify, if we received initial 2 vaccines but not boosted, we don’t need a COVID test prior to embarkment, correct?

wrt to testing, it is 100% dependent on where you are cruising to. you are still required to test for some destinations (e.g., Alaskan cruises, New England cruises). 

13 hours ago, orville99 said:

1) Are you fully vaccinated;

2) Have you received vaccine booster, and

3) are you more than 23 weeks pregnant (My 68 YO wife got a big kick out of this one).

It would be really funny if they asked you that question!

6 hours ago, Ret MP said:

It would be really funny if they asked you that question!

5 hours ago, njkruzer said:

They always ask that question and when in person they even do it with a straight face!

In today’s world of “gender ambiguity”, the hospitals I am on staff at, are required to confirm pregnancy status of ALL individuals. 

A lawsuit was threatened recently by an individual who felt they were being discriminated against because an X-Ray technician did not ask this question.