Prima TA 9/23/22 to 10/5/22 Semi-Live, Not

JIMESOPUS

3 hours ago, Red-Sol said:

Jim do you happen to know if all areas of the Spa are fully open?

Joe, No Spa for us, have heard from others that there issues with the thermal pool. Someone mention that the Spa is very busy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seemoreroyals said:

Wondering if this is the same band that was on Breakaway last December?  If so they were very good.  

Their cover of Rumours was impressive.

Different group but playing off the same script. Some of the songs are different, but same script. Expect the last night show to be Prom night

5 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Regarding eating at Onda using one of your dining vouchers.....what were you allowed to order?  Were the pasta dishes considered a substitute for your main entree or could you order both?  Or could you order an app, a pasta, an entree, a side and a dessert?  Thanks.

We were allowed to order one starter, pizza for me and short ribs for Carol. We could then order an entree, but I chose to order the ribs. The pizza was great and very filling, struggle to even start on the ribs. Carol had the spaghetti and that serving was huge. The waiter was great, even wanted us to order more.

• Like 1

We went to Local tonight for dinner, on other ships this was the place to go for a fast meal. Tonight we set a record for the longest meal, order two drinks and only one came out, waited about 20 minutes for our food and the burger I order wasn't the one that arrived, at that point I just needed to leave. They split the local in half, port side seating for meals, no booths just tables and with some of the seating outside, starboard side has the bar and some extra seats and small tables for drinks. There is a wall between both sides

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 8:56 AM, sunshine4me2 said:

Have a great time - We're booked for New Year's Eve 2022 Cruise on Prima - can't wait for your first hand report!

We just booked also for those date ! I have a lot of catching up to do ! 

Good Morning, Somewhere in the Atlantic ... really surprised how the ship is handling considering the " wings " on this ship, if I ever get outside again I'll take a picture. CC gift exchange was a blast, played a game of right / left, would have been better if the bar was open, thanks @BenCoudon 

IMG_3039.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3037.JPG

• Like 2

Slow day planned, the " homeless " are starting to camp out in the observation lounge, at least there isn't food up there and they eventually leave to eat. Donna Summer show tonight at 930 then staying for the disco.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Donna Summers show last night, doors opened at 9 and the place was packed within 10 minutes. The second show, changing the theater to a dance floor almost topped the first show.

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JIMESOPUS said:

Donna Summers show last night, doors opened at 9 and the place was packed within 10 minutes. The second show, changing the theater to a dance floor almost topped the first show.

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

Is the theater large enough? I know that is a problem we found when sailing on Princess. It does sound like it might not be as you post how quickly it was packed.

Do you need to purchase tickets in advance (like we did for shows on the Epic)?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Is the theater large enough? I know that is a problem we found when sailing on Princess. It does sound like it might not be as you post how quickly it was packed.

The theater can accomodate 700 people when all seats are out.

You don´t have to purchase any tickets. The shows are for free. But you are highly advised to make reservations in advance at the box office. And BTW shows are free on the Epic too. They cancel all reservations 10 min prior to the show and then you can just walk in (if there are still seats available).

steamboats

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Need to make reservations, they were checking and did turned people away .. but it's free

• Thanks 1

But if its not full or short before Start you can go in. After the start you can go in without scan If it’s sold out or not doesn’t matter. I saw noise boys for 4  times. 3 times with scanned key card. But I stand mostly at the back, like that sometimes.