Do Diamond Members Get Any Cost Break on Washes or Dry Cleaning ?

mcrcruiser

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

$10 off wash n fold.  Normally $34.99

When we do b2bs I bring small bottle of woolite and handwash bathing suites, bras, some blouses and use their wash n fold for pjs, underwear, socks, some tshirts.   

Great idea .Thanks 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Great idea .Thanks 

Another great idea is bring scotch tape.  Then when rolling, stuffing items into the bag instead of tying the top and loosing space I tape it shut.  Then tape on the form with list of items to it.  I take a photo of the list with my phone so I can make sure I got everything back.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Another great idea is bring scotch tape.  Then when rolling, stuffing items into the bag instead of tying the top and loosing space I tape it shut.  Then tape on the form with list of items to it.  I take a photo of the list with my phone so I can make sure I got everything back.

A great idea as well .Thanks

• Like 1

I've put slacks in the wash-n-fold several times on different ships.  I just cross off one of the lines I'm not using and write in "pants" instead.  

Also, no need to bring Woolite to do hand laundry -- the "mystery goo" in the shower does a fine job.  It's already formulated to remove sweat / body oils / dirt from your body, so it will do the same with your clothing... and it's free/included!  

I do, however, pack a tiny bottle of stain remover, for food drips.  

23 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I've put slacks in the wash-n-fold several times on different ships.  I just cross off one of the lines I'm not using and write in "pants" instead.  

Also, no need to bring Woolite to do hand laundry -- the "mystery goo" in the shower does a fine job.  It's already formulated to remove sweat / body oils / dirt from your body, so it will do the same with your clothing... and it's free/included!  

I do, however, pack a tiny bottle of stain remover, for food drips.  

Another great idea .Thanks much

• Like 1

I'm not sending shorts out anymore in the bag. They absolutely fry the elastic in the waistband, and I have had to have it replaced on three pairs. It like crunches, without elasticity, when you go to wear them again. I think I will just re-wear them and wash them at home or onboard. :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc