Infinite Veranda Cabin Storage Space

Wiseask

I am about to set sail on the Apex and noticed in a video of the Infinite Veranda cabin that Celebrity eliminated the storage cabinets above the beds which I’ve always welcomed in the veranda cabins on their S-class ships.

Although it was difficult to determine from the video, it did not appear that there were many, if any, more drawers for storage in the Apex cabin.

Can anyone familiar with both cabin configurations let me know if Celebrity compensated for those eliminated storage cabinets elsewhere in the Apex cabin? Thanks. 

There are also drawers in the bathroom render the sink. Lots of drawer storage, agree hanging space a bit less than E class, but not impossible.

I’ve been in an inside on Edge, with DH. A bit less storage than an IV, but still reasonable for a week or for one person. 

We managed fine in an IV on the 14-night TA on Apex, plus having 4 nights in Barcelona pre-cruise.  Drawer space was more than adequate; used the corner cabinets for small miscellaneous items; bathroom storage was excellent.  I had not taken any dresses, only dressy slacks and sparkly tops for chic nights and the remainder smart casual.  
5AD17CB8-C5E5-4F08-8DFF-5CCA88A66B4E.thumb.jpeg.b41c2f2f4f38e97b8b2590d22032df07.jpeg

The 3 drawers to the left of the fridge are actually quite large

A09EC993-EE63-466C-A3CF-18C2BF5D20D6.thumb.jpeg.cb173e4638e072a4f228468b0f9aa584.jpeg

I moved the hair dryer to a drawer in the stateroom as I dried my hair there to give DH quicker access to the bathroom.  That drawer then held a lot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to circle back to this topic, we have returned from our T/A on the Apex, and for those of you who posted that the Infinite Veranda cabins had sufficient storage space, you were quite right. Frankly, I thought the cabins were brilliantly designed (except for the bar in the closet), and that the “Infinite Veranda” in particular afforded absolute privacy, extra room, and the ability to enjoy my balcony without leaving my cabin. Two drawbacks: the Captain had the final say whether the window can be lowered, and on two days of rough seas and bad weather it couldn’t. Second, opening the window automatically shuts off the A/C. But we would choose this cabin again with no hesitation. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wiseask said:

I thought the cabins were brilliantly designed (except for the bar in the closet)

Thanks for your follow-up. That bar is the same even on the new Beyond. Why they don't have one that can flip up like most other cruiselines is Beyond (pun intended) me. 😉

• Haha 1

Thank you for the follow-up. We're on the Beyond in December and I've been worried what my husband will think of the IV. It sounds like he'll really enjoy it.

I'm a bit bummed by the lack of hanging space for dresses, but I'll manage since we're just on it for a week. Still it does make one wonder who missed this obvious flaw? Or are they assuming that the demographic for the E-class all wear short dresses?