Breakaway Reserved Show Seating for Six Latitudes Sapphire

2boyzmom

2 hours ago, 2boyzmom said:

Is there special seating on the Breakaway for Sapphire Guests and do i need to reserve in advance ? I am not fussy on location.

I have occasionally seen some seats showing as being reserved for latitudes, but it has always just been a couple of part rows. This is on smaller ships. For example for a few cruises on the Spirit the front row on one side was marked as being for platinum latitudes.

I doubt very much whether it would mean you don’t have to reserve though, even if there was such a section on the larger ships. It just gives you an area you could select.

I would also mention that the times I have seen such an area it has never been policed as far as I could see, so it could easily be filled anyway.

I would ignore that perk to be honest. It is very likely not to exist and if it does then it just means that you may be able to sit in a certain area that you may not see as beneficial anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

I would ignore that perk to be honest. It is very likely not to exist and if it does then it just means that you may be able to sit in a cert

I agree. Never heard of that perk and certainly prefer to pick my own seats anyway. 

OP: SIX is fabulous! 

• Like 1

Just off the Bliss and they did have two rows roped off for Sapphire and above for both Six and Jersey Boys. There was an NCL rep "standing guard" and she lifted the rope about 10 minutes before show time. It was on the right side of the theatre, maybe 15 rows from the front.

~Denise

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sundiego said:

Just off the Bliss and they did have two rows roped off for Sapphire and above for both Six and Jersey Boys. There was an NCL rep "standing guard" and she lifted the rope about 10 minutes before show time. It was on the right side of the theatre, maybe 15 rows from the front.

~Denise

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, graphicguy said:

As a general rule, there isn't a bad seat in the house on any of the "Away" or "Away+" ships for the main shows.  The shows in Syd Norman's...different story.   You HAVE TO BE THERE very early to get a seat, or even SRO.

Thanks- I did hear that and looking forward to that venue. I am not much for the big shows but want to see Six so I will check out the theatre. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 2boyzmom said:

Thanks- I did hear that and looking forward to that venue. I am not much for the big shows but want to see Six so I will check out the theatre. 

We saw SIX on the Breakaway last October and loved it so much we went back the next night!  While we were on board, out of curiosity I checked the ticket prices on Broadway. With fees, they were close to $500/ticket for the equivalent of the great seats we had in the Breakaway’s lovely theatre. So about $2K worth of tickets, which I figure made the cruise close to free. 🤣

• Like 3

On 9/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, 2boyzmom said:

Is there special seating on the Breakaway for Sapphire Guests and do i need to reserve in advance ? I am not fussy on location.

Nope. You need a reservation and seating is first-come-first-serve. On the Breakaway, Haven guests are seated first (via a crew entrance) before the main theater doors open for general seating. 0% of the Haven guests pre-seated use the Haven seating (which are mid-theater on the side). They all take seats in the center.  So,,, even if you waited in line and are the first people entering when the main theater doors open, you won't get the "best seats". Same is true for the Spiegel Tent. 

Edited by BirdTravels

45 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Nope. You need a reservation and seating is first-come-first-serve. On the Breakaway, Haven guests are seated first (via a crew entrance) before the main theater doors open for general seating. 0% of the Haven guests pre-seated use the Haven seating (which are mid-theater on the side). They all take seats in the center.  So,,, even if you waited in line and are the first people entering when the main theater doors open, you won't get the "best seats". Same is true for the Spiegel Tent. 

I am asking about Sapphire Reserved seating. Not Haven.