Lawn Club Grill for lunch

PJB3

5 minutes ago, PJB3 said:

I'm pretty sure we've eaten at LCG for lunch before but I can't access any reservations on line to do lunch. They all start at 6pm. Any suggestions?

The Porch does a 4 course lunch on a Sea day, at a cost of $35.

We didn’t book, but just ‘turned up.’

There was a lone diner on the first day, but  a family group of 10 on the second day.

9B087766-AC1D-4317-BC2D-D5AB49ADCCAB.thumb.jpeg.7de5221957217c73f0aae500b8407b7e.jpeg

3968BB93-9E7C-4148-8C3D-B99D038D16B3.thumb.jpeg.d1351b69c3126ce7655cb8a32f417759.jpeg

437D6284-1BE2-4BB5-9E37-5F6A37EC6368.thumb.jpeg.4c726f79c14c1502c4930f2e4d6477ae.jpeg

89AFC8F9-CEB4-44B6-BDEC-30368A6541A6.thumb.jpeg.222197f2944ba4beff8d71cc40d1cf8e.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, roxette said:

On Solstice in April it was $15. Make your own sallad as appetizer, as main you could choose between quite a few hamburgers. It was empty most days. We had some obc to spend, we enjoyed it. But would not do it again without obc.

Solstice unfortunately doesn't have LCG. Silhouette maybe? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

Silhouette has LCG...I'm about to book my first night dinner for 2024 and will definitely fit in a sea day lunch.  It's that good.

Yes I really miss it and the Porch. We have four cruises booked between Solstice and Equinox and every time I will think about it! I also did LCG for embarkation night on Silhouette and we had an unexpected late departure so it was just lovely being out there in shorts, etc. enjoying the sights.  😞

Edited by sbcs5390
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sbcs5390 said:

Yes I really miss it and the Porch. We have four cruises booked between Solstice and Equinox and every time I will think about it! I also did LCG for embarkation night on Silhouette and we had an unexpected late departure so it was just lovely being out there in shorts, etc. enjoying the sights.  😞

I'll be on Equinox in February...no LCG is a disappointment, but then I will be on Apex in December, 2023, and already have it booked for that cruise.  LCG is the only specialty restaurant I book.

Enjoy!

On S Class ships the Lawn Club Grill is completely empty when it's open for lunch.  No reservation ahead of time needed.  We do make them once we get on the ship but the last 3 times we ate there for lunch we were the only ones in the entire place.  No worries if you can't make a reservation before you board. 

We thoroughly enjoyed the LCG on the Reflection for lunch in February. I was really looking forward to the "burger lunch", and was not disappointed. Other days, we could be found at The Porch for lunch.

Those two places were factors in booking our B2B over Thanksgiving for this year. You can bet there are more burgers in my future!

i-jQT4L8q-X2.jpg

To say it wasn't busy was an understatement - but that's OK with me (if they can afford to keep it open that way)! Not too many people willing to shell out that much for a burger. With the right cabin booked, it's "included", so - why not? !

i-QFDZZjB-X2.jpg

Signature Burger - honestly one of the best I've ever had. Now, the question... will it be possible to step into that same river TWICE? !   😄 

i-M35bNJP-X2.jpg

i-n5gQZV8-X2.jpg

i-LtZH3TN-X2.jpg

i-gSCMqz4-X2.jpg

Tom 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

We thoroughly enjoyed the LCG on the Reflection for lunch in February. I was really looking forward to the "burger lunch", and was not disappointed. Other days, we could be found at The Porch for lunch.

Those two places were factors in booking our B2B over Thanksgiving for this year. You can bet there are more burgers in my future!

i-jQT4L8q-X2.jpg

To say it wasn't busy was an understatement - but that's OK with me (if they can afford to keep it open that way)! Not too many people willing to shell out that much for a burger. With the right cabin booked, it's "included", so - why not? !

i-QFDZZjB-X2.jpg

Signature Burger - honestly one of the best I've ever had. Now, the question... will it be possible to step into that same river TWICE? !   😄 

i-M35bNJP-X2.jpg

i-n5gQZV8-X2.jpg

i-LtZH3TN-X2.jpg

i-gSCMqz4-X2.jpg

Tom 

I can get a fabulous burger close to home…part of the reason I love LCG is the cookie 🍪

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lola2013 said:

I can get a fabulous burger close to home…part of the reason I love LCG is the cookie 🍪

If you find yourself in Orlando at some future date, seek out Gideon's ! Almost like eating cookie dough (but the best dough you can imagine).

Tom

• Like 1

We always do lunch at LCG and the Porch on Silhouette & Reflection.  Our 1st few times LCG was packed at lunch with a lot of take out orders. Last cruise, except for a few officers, we were the only ones there.  They were busy though doing take out orders for the Captain and senior officers. The Porch is usually not too busy either, although it was picking up on Silhouette in March.