Crown an Anchor points not updating online or in the app

My Crown and Anchor points as shown in the app and online have not updated since before the COVID shutdown. This despite having taken 4 cruises in the past 18 months. Customer service shows the correct number, but not the app or My Cruises.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

Many thanks...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, audome78 said:

My Crown and Anchor points as shown in the app and online have not updated since before the COVID shutdown. This despite having taken 4 cruises in the past 18 months. Customer service shows the correct number, but not the app or My Cruises.

Many thanks...

This happened to my husband recently. He had to go into his online profile remove his C&A # click save then readd it. Points and status then matched. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, audome78 said:

Many thanks...

I have not had any problems with updating. I would advise you to call Crown & Anchor services and have them verify every cruise since your last correct update.

You have been very patient. I would have have written many emails upon the first cruise not showing on the App or My Cruises, especially after four cruises in 18 months. Something seems amiss in such a long period of time.

I have had Crown and Anchor issues but none of them have included updating my point status after 8 days after my last cruise.

Be patient but assertive. One day at a time.

Regards.

• Like 1

My wife had this issue, but unfortunately I can't remember how it was resolved. She has the most points in our family so I would see my points go up based on her cruise, but her points stayed the same.

I think the issue was on Royal's end though.

3 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

Are the cruises showing up under past cruises?  I had an issue recently and had to call C&A to get it resolved.

You have reinforced my point: when you have issues, you have to call and get them resolved. Mistakes are made and you call and get them corrected. I know this takes energy and sometimes resolve. I would not let them fester over time.

Regards.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RG306 said:

This happened to my husband recently. He had to go into his online profile remove his C&A # click save then readd it. Points and status then matched. 

Holy cow... This actually worked! Thanks to all for your suggestions. If it hasn't. My next call was going to be for customer service. Thank you, CC community!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, RG306 said:

Can also confirm this works! My son is now diamond but the website and app still had him at gold. All cruises showed proper points. SeaPass cards always showed the proper level so it really wasn't a big problem but just annoying. Over time, I have called C&A multiple times and they always had the correct level and points on their end and they said they would pass along to IT to fix...never got fixed. This simple fix now shows diamond on the app now...thanks again.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, RG306 said:

Thank you for posting this solution.

My last 2 cruises points were not showing on the app and I have just done what you suggested and it Worked.

👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, audome78 said:

Holy cow... This actually worked! Thanks to all for your suggestions. If it hasn't. My next call was going to be for customer service. Thank you, CC community!

Seems to happen all the time with linked accounts.  First thing I do now before I call anyone.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I've done this twice and it has worked both times... Weird glitch.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:28 PM, Cigar King said:

Are the cruises showing up under past cruises?  I had an issue recently and had to call C&A to get it resolved.

13 hours ago, RumAndCoconuts said:

This hasn't worked for myself nor my husband. We've both tried it on our PC and our apps.  😐

Mine didn't update either but I just sailed in May.  Despite what they showed being wrong it was correct on my cruise and I received all the appropriate discounts and invites.  I still don't have it fixed, and I'm tired of calling to get it corrected.  They had it right on the ship and I don't know how.  But I hope that info helps. Oh, don't bother with guest services either, they told me to call C&A again, lol.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nimbex1970 said:

Mine didn't update either but I just sailed in May.  Despite what they showed being wrong it was correct on my cruise and I received all the appropriate discounts and invites.  I still don't have it fixed, and I'm tired of calling to get it corrected.  They had it right on the ship and I don't know how.  But I hope that info helps. Oh, don't bother with guest services either, they told me to call C&A again, lol.  

OMG, this reminds me of standing in a line at the New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles in 1982 for over two hours to be told that I was in the wrong line! There was absolutely no guidance and everyone seemed to be pointing to another line.

VERY frustrating.  😫