“Reservation Locked” Message

vacruizer

Good morning Celebrity experts!

Anyone run into a “reservation locked” message before?  This is not my account- I can log into that fine.   What I can’t access is my actual reservation, excursions, dining, etc. I was able to access up until this week.  I’m 50+ days from sailing, paid in full, with check in due to open next week. 

I’ve called and done an online chat with Celebrity and they can’t figure it out. One said to just wait a few days and the other said she’d open an IT ticket. I’m a Celebrity newbie and so far their website has been frustrating to say the least.  We’ve tried different browsers, a different computer, and clearing the browsers to no avail. 

Logging in or rather attempting to log in repeatedly will lock your account for a day or two.  Especially with different computers and devices as you tried.  Suggest waiting till Monday noon and trying then.

I would in the meantime call and get the user ID and password reset.

32 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Logging in or rather attempting to log in repeatedly will lock your account for a day or two.  Especially with different computers and devices as you tried.  Suggest waiting till Monday noon and trying then.

I would in the meantime call and get the user ID and password reset.

It’s not my user ID and password. I can log into my account fine. It’s the actual reservation that’s locked out. 

30 minutes ago, LinnieRed said:

Use a different browse, maybe?

Yes, have tried multiple browsers, different computers, and clearing history both before calling and with Celebrity on the phone.  I’m getting worried I won’t be able to check in next week. 

Usually that pops up when someone is in your reservation or you have accessed your booking used Manage Reservation.    You access your reservation you are locked out for 20 minutes.   I've never been locked out for multiple days.

It does sound like a problem with your reservation, especially if the Celebrity Support can't assist.

Curious if you have tried using the Celebrity App and can get into your reservation from there?  That may be a short time work around.

Sorry for your problem as I know it is frustrating.   Celebrity is known to have a really bad IT team.  I can't acccess their search function for a new cruise today using Firefox but working  on other browsers.

• Like 1

Ive had the same issue on an upcoming cruise.   And for the past week i cannot search through or book a cruise on celebrity site using an Ipad, or Macbook pro.  Have tried with Safari, Chrome and Firefox.  I have no problems when using my Iphone either to their site or through the App.   I spoke to Celebrity IT yesterday and they said they are aware of the problems customers are having accessing and using their website.  They say they are actively working to try and resolve the issues.   

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Usually that pops up when someone is in your reservation or you have accessed your booking used Manage Reservation.    You access your reservation you are locked out for 20 minutes.   I've never been locked out for multiple days.

It does sound like a problem with your reservation, especially if the Celebrity Support can't assist.

Curious if you have tried using the Celebrity App and can get into your reservation from there?  That may be a short time work around.

Sorry for your problem as I know it is frustrating.   Celebrity is known to have a really bad IT team.  I can't acccess their search function for a new cruise today using Firefox but working  on other browsers.

The app is the same and even tells me to book excursions onboard at the desk. I understand really close to sailing but seems odd almost two months out. 

Guess I’ll wait and see if it resolves!  

2 hours ago, retird said:

Ive had the same issue on an upcoming cruise.   And for the past week i cannot search through or book a cruise on celebrity site using an Ipad, or Macbook pro.  Have tried with Safari, Chrome and Firefox.  I have no problems when using my Iphone either to their site or through the App.   I spoke to Celebrity IT yesterday and they said they are aware of the problems customers are having accessing and using their website.  They say they are actively working to try and resolve the issues.   

How many times have we heard this before.    Think how luck we are that they spend millions to develop the current "State of the Art Awarding Winning Web Site"   You can only imagine the old site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Don't even get me started on their IT department. I have a cruise for next month as a solo and Saturday I called and added a friend. Paid the extra amount due, was told I would be getting more OBC, etc. I booked a few excursions, dinners, etc all with OBC. Then I get an email from Celebrity saying my excursions are going to be cancelled unless I call and give them a payment.

I call the number that was given in the email and speak to 3 different agents, each one knowing less than the 1st. They tried to pawn me off on my TA even tho the email came from Celebrity. The items that were cancelled were more $ than the amount they claimed I "owed" and then I cancelled a spa treatment and that amount didn't go back to my OBC account. So after I speak to the 3rd person she says, "It was a glitch....its all worked out now" she put me on hold and then hung up on me. No, it's not worked out.

18 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

Don't even get me started on their IT department. I have a cruise for next month as a solo and Saturday I called and added a friend. Paid the extra amount due, was told I would be getting more OBC, etc. I booked a few excursions, dinners, etc all with OBC. Then I get an email from Celebrity saying my excursions are going to be cancelled unless I call and give them a payment.

I call the number that was given in the email and speak to 3 different agents, each one knowing less than the 1st. They tried to pawn me off on my TA even tho the email came from Celebrity. The items that were cancelled were more $ than the amount they claimed I "owed" and then I cancelled a spa treatment and that amount didn't go back to my OBC account. So after I speak to the 3rd person she says, "It was a glitch....its all worked out now" she put me on hold and then hung up on me. No, it's not worked out.

If you book with a TA, are you aware that OBC from them will not usually appear in your account until you board or the following day?

Seems a call to your TA is in order to determine the amount of OBC you have from Celebrity- which you can spend now- and the amount that will post after you board from your TA.

Also remember canceling an activity or shore excursion happens immediately, but your account will usually not get the credit for about 48 hours and the credits are processed by a different department. 

• Like 1

I looked on here as I'm having the same problem.  I can see my reservation but can't get into "manage reservation."  I wanted to see if my onboard credit from the rewards credit card in on the account yet.  I can use the app on the phone but don't know where to look for the onboard credit.