How much does it cost for a bag of laundry for a Select member?

yvrbos

21 minutes ago, yvrbos said:

I just read that I get a discounted price for a bag of laundry as a select member. Does anyone know what it would cost? How many items can you put in a bag?

Thanks in advance!

You will receive a detailed (what, prices and discounts) list of all select perks/benefits in your stateroom. 

Edited by davekathy

22 minutes ago, horseymike said:

Do they ever offer a laundry bag special on the Equinox ?

Fleetwide. Depends on your CC tier level. You will receive a detailed (what, prices and discounts) list of all select perks/benefits in your stateroom. 

Edited by davekathy

And on shorter cruises you pay by the item.  Quite expensive.  On a 7 say cruise pretty easy to bring all you need.  On a longer cruise I wash a few things (including stuff that would be damaged in 800F water - LOL) using shampoo in the sink.  Wring out between towels and hang in the closet or shower.

5 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Have you looked on the website?
I have attached a price list, but we are Elite, so get a free bag by writing ELITE on the top.

5F720E80-4270-4097-9840-43DF4C830332.thumb.jpeg.c054539cd97f851199d0f1243b295f68.jpeg

Based on those prices if we weren't at the CC tier level we are we would never use the wash n fold laundry bags. We only use them for socks and underwear. We are over packers anyway but still use the benefit. 

From the Celebrity website:

SELECT
• Discounted price for one standard bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on 12-night
or longer sailing

If you are lucky, a call to the Captain's Club (800-760-0654) might get you the specific discount prior to your cruise.

On our cruise on Equinox last month the laundry bag in the veranda stateroom was cloth. Also had a cloth bag on Edge in March in a suite.

How many items the bag holds depends on what type of clothes you are putting into it. Jeans and heavy tops - maybe a few of each. Underwear, socks, cotton PJs - if you roll them before putting them in the bag, probably 25-30 items. (A pair of socks counts as one item.)

9 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

And on shorter cruises you pay by the item.  Quite expensive.  On a 7 say cruise pretty easy to bring all you need.  On a longer cruise I wash a few things (including stuff that would be damaged in 800F water - LOL) using shampoo in the sink.  Wring out between towels and hang in the closet or shower.

Do they count a B2B as a long cruise.

We were just on the Eclipse Hawaii to Sydney and were told for cruises 11 nights or longer, Select get a U$20 bag of regular laundry and fold (not dry clean) which we took advantage of by stuffing the bag like the $49.95 challenge.

We weren't told what the discount is for shorter cruises and forgot to ask specifically :P