Invoices

KimA75

I used to receive an invoice, or updated statement, by email every time I would book a cruise or make a payment.  However, on our last cruise I did not receive these for my last couple payments.  I also did not receive one for the cruise I booked this morning.  All I have is an email thanking me for booking and deposit payment.  Did they really quit automatically sending these?  Or, is there some sort of glitch on my end that is keeping me from receiving them?

4 minutes ago, KimA75 said:

I used to receive an invoice, or updated statement, by email every time I would book a cruise or make a payment.  However, on our last cruise I did not receive these for my last couple payments.  I also did not receive one for the cruise I booked this morning.  All I have is an email thanking me for booking and deposit payment.  Did they really quit automatically sending these?  Or, is there some sort of glitch on my end that is keeping me from receiving them?

I always receive an invoice when I make a booking or a payment.  I don't hang up the phone until I confirm that I have the email and the information is correct.  Call and request one.  There used to be an automated way to get one, not sure if that still exists anymore.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

I always receive an invoice when I make a booking or a payment.  I don't hang up the phone until I confirm that I have the email and the information is correct.  Call and request one.  There used to be an automated way to get one, not sure if that still exists anymore.

I always do everything on line.  I guess maybe I need to start calling it in.  Online is just so much easier, especially when making frequent, smaller payments throughout the timeframe to get it paid off.  Thank you for the suggestion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KimA75 said:

I think you have to call and request a PDF... All I got was an email also with confirmation #...I will call later tonight to request

• Like 1

Booked a cruise 1 Oct.  Had to call for the invoice.  I didn't get a single email confirmation.  The website errored out twice when submitting payment.  The only way I knew it went through was my credit card app notification on the 2nd try and then subsequently seeing it when I logged in to my account. 

Edited by mattg43

I called last night and had one sent.  It just seems like a waste of time on my part (even though it as only a 20 minute wait to get a representative 😔) and on the part of the RC staff to make people call in for this when it used to be sent automatically.  I don't know about everyone else, but I like to have a hard copy of my booking, with the price it was reserved for, how much was paid, and the the room assigned.  I've seen too many complaints about issues with a price being changed and people having to call for corrections.  How can that be done if there is no documentation being held by the customer to verify what the original agreement/purchase was?

• Like 1

I only received a basic email receipt after booking Icon yesterday. As suggested here I called to request a booking confirmation PDF. Service rep got a little confused and thought I was looking for cruise docs. They finally did something on their end and I got an immediate email with the booking confirmation. Got to have my hard copy.