Caribe Deck

lindatoo

Tons of pictures and videos on cruise deck plans dot com

These balconies are fabulous! Almost 9’ deep and 1/2 covered. They have dining height tables, two chairs with footstools. Better than Mini suites in my opinion.

The interior of the rooms are like any other balcony room on the Caribbean Princess. 

• Like 3

We almost always book C-753 or C-752 for our cruises.  We just got off the Emerald a couple of weeks ago and had that cabin and have it on the Ruby in December and back on the Emerald in Feb 2024.  It's an aft facing corner balcony cabin and there are only the two of them on the Grand class ships - normally there are suites on the corners.  The balconies are larger than normal and because they are on the corner you can see off to the side.  The balcony is covered and protected by the ship for almost any mind of weather - so we can be out there for breakfast or late night drinks - and sail away gatherings with friends are great!  I have been in balcony cabins on the side of the ship where I couldn't extend my legs without hitting the railing - not for me 🙂

1-26-2008-03.jpg.1871f5ea372c0dee9ead3cf3b7b8890e.jpg

• Like 2

These are the best balconies on Princess.  The covered part is good if you have iffy weather.  They are large enough to spread out and invite friends over (take the chair inside out to the deck).  They provide some privacy from the decks above, so you can do whatever unseen. 😉  The Royal class ships have no balconies that compare (as far as I know.)

Caribe deck balconies are wonderful!  Perfect spot to enjoy for coffee in the AM or cocktails in the PM (or whenever...).

We enjoyed the Ultimate Balcony Dinner on our Caribe Deck Balcony in 2018 to celebrate our 50th anniversary while sailing on the Caribbean Princess.  We had more than ample room...it was great!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bjkTX said:

We almost always book C-753 or C-752 for our cruises. 

Sailed in C752 once. I think this was my wife's favorite cabin to date. Of course it's more expensive than a "regular" balcony. We do tend to book aft-portion Caribe deck balconies on Grand Class ships as we love the location and the larger balconies. Sailed with someone who booked that cabin on Emerald after hearing so many people rave about the location. I was surprised when she said she really didn't like it at all and would never book that location again. Ah, well. People are different and, if everybody was like me it would be a terrible world.

• Haha 2

Stumbled across this thread, happy to hear these larger balconies are good.  I received a free upgrade notification from a standard balcony BB to Caribe deck B1 category out of the blue. I thought they were just moving people around.

We will have to try and put it to good use.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BobandLizM said:

Stumbled across this thread, happy to hear these larger balconies are good.  I received a free upgrade notification from a standard balcony BB to Caribe deck B1 category out of the blue. I thought they were just moving people around.

We will have to try and put it to good use.

Remember that the Caribe deck balconies are only bigger on the Grand Class of ships.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1