Fll or Dania Beach hotel with eating places within walking distance

39august

Honestly there are so many cool little non chain properties to choose from. OP you should look at the highest traveler ranked hotels on trip advisor and use that as a starting point. Find a few with great reviews then google map them to see if the restaurants close by work for you. Uber/Lyft to your hotel and to the cruise port.

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2022 at 9:32 AM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

We staying at hyatt place dania Beach. There's a lot of places to eat within walking distance.

Also about 5 other hotels right by there, as well. 

I will be also.  I used to stay at the former Quality Inn right there on Stirling.  There are several restaurants in Dania Pointe https://www.daniapointe.com/ very close to the Hyatt.  There are more across the street within a mile including a nice Italian place https://www.salsitalianristorante.com/

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, SUESEABE said:

@Elaine5715 @PrincessArlena'sDad We also stay at Hyatt Place Dania Pointe. We had two rooms last year and again 2 rooms for March 2023 for annual family cruise. Clean hotel, nice pool, free airport shuttle, breakfast buffet. Dania Pointe shops and restaurants are all walkable with good selections.

I spend 3 years watching Dania Pointe be built and just when it is complete, the world shuts down and my go-to pre-cruise hotel tanks so I am pleased to try the Hyatt to explore more of Dania Pointe

• Like 2

If you end up staying at a hotel on Federal Highway in Dania Beach walk over to the Jaxson's strip mall and have lunch or dinner at Paulie's Pizza and Italian Restaurant. A real nice owner who makes great pizza and Italian food. My friend and I ate there two nights in a row in September and really enjoyed the food. The place won an award from WPLG Local 10 News for having no violations in there latest inspection. BYOB for beer and wine too!

33 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

If you end up staying at a hotel on Federal Highway in Dania Beach walk over to the Jaxson's strip mall and have lunch or dinner at Paulie's Pizza and Italian Restaurant. A real nice owner who makes great pizza and Italian food. My friend and I ate there two nights in a row in September and really enjoyed the food. The place won an award from WPLG Local 10 News for having no violations in there latest inspection. BYOB for beer and wine too!

By the ice cream place?

Jaxson's is at the southern end of the mall and Pauli's is at the northern end. Small place with less than ten tables. Nice owner and great food. Only pizza place in my lifetime where the owner asked how I liked the pizza cooked.