Curious why pics of premium drink packages don't look alike after purchased

Linda W.

We are booked on a 4 night b2b to a 10 night.  Both should have the premium beverage package but on my  purchases the pics are different for each one.  Can't figure out the invoices and my TA tried to get them to send me one that was understandable but the celebrity agent said that was just for their accounting department.  I'm just curious as to why the pics are different on the order pages.

3 hours ago, Linda W. said:

We are booked on a 4 night b2b to a 10 night.  Both should have the premium beverage package but on my  purchases the pics are different for each one.  Can't figure out the invoices and my TA tried to get them to send me one that was understandable but the celebrity agent said that was just for their accounting department.  I'm just curious as to why the pics are different on the order pages.

They do have problems in IT.   Many of my excursions have the wrong pictures.   Also on the Website for Greenland they had pictures of sand beaches and palm trees.

• Haha 2

Sometimes if you have upgraded to Premium after having Classic on your initial booking, the Premium doesn't shown until after final payment when all the package elements get properly unbundled.

We are in that position at the moment, it shows on the final invoice but not yet in the Cruise Planner...

Generally sorts itself out, but if it is still wrong after Check-In, a quick phone call should sort it out.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.  Yes I have a pic with limes on one cruise and oranges on the other.  I was curious as to why the would show up differently.  Guess I will wait until check in and see what it says.  

8 hours ago, Linda W. said:

Thanks for the replies.  Yes I have a pic with limes on one cruise and oranges on the other.  I was curious as to why the would show up differently.  Guess I will wait until check in and see what it says.  

I would not wait for check-in.  If you believe you are supposed to have the Premium beverage package on the cruise showing the limes, sort it out with Celebrity now, either via your TA or direct if you booked direct with Celebrity. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Linda W. said:

I wouldn't go by what picture you're seeing in your Cruise Planner. Have your agent forward a copy of Celebrity's Guest Copy. This will have a detailed breakdown of what was included with your booking.

image.png.674d232c7052d70b79d5c2026b1b60af.png

This is a sample from one of my cruises. TDL9-BEVPRINGRA10 is the charge for our beverage package (Premium including gratuities for 10 nights) TDL8 credits us the full amount. Top 2 are gratuities, and the last two are the premium Wifi.

9 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

I wouldn't go by what picture you're seeing in your Cruise Planner. Have your agent forward a copy of Celebrity's Guest Copy. This will have a detailed breakdown of what was included with your booking.

image.png.674d232c7052d70b79d5c2026b1b60af.png

This is a sample from one of my cruises. TDL9-BEVPRINGRA10 is the charge for our beverage package (Premium including gratuities for 10 nights) TDL8 credits us the full amount. Top 2 are gratuities, and the last two are the premium Wifi.