Linked reservations

njkruzer

Years ago, before everything was online,  we sailed with friends and reservations were linked for dinner.   We are the process of this happening again. Ta just linked our reservation to my cousin's as requested.   Is there anywhere we should see this when I look at our reservation online?

6 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Years ago, before everything was online,  we sailed with friends and reservations were linked for dinner.   We are the process of this happening again. Ta just linked our reservation to my cousin's as requested.   Is there anywhere we should see this when I look at our reservation online?

In the past when we have had linked reservations they would show up on the web site 

Just now, cruiseguy1016 said:

If you booked through a TA and are in a group rate, you will not see them. If you are just two individual bookings that are linked, you should see them.

2 individual reservations.  Can't see that they are linked. I booked onboard and transferred to TA.  Cousin booked directly with Royal and my TA did the linking.  We will be adding a 3rd reservation eventually.  Can't find it.

14 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

2 individual reservations.  Can't see that they are linked. I booked onboard and transferred to TA.  Cousin booked directly with Royal and my TA did the linking.  We will be adding a 3rd reservation eventually.  Can't find it.

I would call your TA and ask/her to help with this.

If its not there you can do it yourself in the manage my cruise section.  You just need their reservation number and birthdate.  There is a link under your points that says add another cruise.  

Edited by Liljo22

7 minutes ago, brillohead said:

If you're linked for dining, it will show on your Booking Confirmation.  

Guest Name  
Crown & Anchor Number  
Age Range  
Dining  
Departure Airport  
Special Services  
Stateroom Dining With Booking ID:  

Bookings made separately and months apart.