Anthem Connecting Cabins

Cheerysmom

I have 3 small children and would like 2 connecting cabins on the Anthem.  Are these cabins truly connected with a door inside each cabin or are they just next to each other?   I would love to see a picture if anyone has one ... with the connecting door open.   Looking at Deck 10 category 2D/1D.

Thanks.  

Edited by Cheerysmom
syntax

17 minutes ago, Cheerysmom said:

I have 3 small children and would like 2 connecting cabins on the Anthem.  Are these cabins truly connected with a door inside each cabin or are they just next to each other?   I would love to see a picture if anyone has one ... with the connecting door open.   Looking at Deck 10 category 2D/1D.

Thanks.  

If you look at the deck plans, the cabins that are connected with an internal door have a double-sided arrow between them.  10544 and 10546 are a connecting pair with 10546 having a sofabed that sleeps two.  The sofabed can be setup at two different levels as part of it is like a trundle that gets pulled out.

• Like 1

We had connecting balcony rooms on Anthem.  If it's connecting, then there is a door inside the rooms.

This is the best picture that I have (sorry, door is closed but it gives you an idea).  The white door on the left is the connecting door to the other stateroom.image.thumb.jpeg.bdc98258c20ce687417b74e3cd53f738.jpeg

If it's a balcony room, you can also open the barrier on the balcony as shown here.

image.thumb.jpeg.9ef4af1afc427785c73b42f6986e5c95.jpeg

Edited by LuCruise
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

We had connecting balcony rooms on Anthem.  If it's connecting, then there is a door inside the rooms.

This is the best picture that I have (sorry, door is closed but it gives you an idea).  The white door on the left is the connecting door to the other stateroom.image.thumb.jpeg.bdc98258c20ce687417b74e3cd53f738.jpeg

If it's a balcony room, you can also open the barrier on the balcony as shown here.

The connecting door is OPEN in your picture.

2 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Just be aware adjoining rooms are rooms next to each other, but not necessary connecting.  If you want that door inside between rooms they need to be connecting 

Dan

Actually, adJOINING means connected.  You are probably thinking of adjacent, which mean lying next to each other.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Actually, adJOINING means connected.  You are probably thinking of adjacent, which mean lying next to each other.

Yeah, sorry about that, thanks for the clarification.  You’re right.

However, if the OP wants to have an interior connecting door between rooms they need to choose a connecting room.

That’s what I was trying to say but didn’t do it accurately.

Dan