App issues

Yes.  I’ve been having trouble.  

I delete and reinstall the app (IOS).  I see my entire list of future cruises.  I select one, check if my gty has been assigned (for example).  When I return to my cruise list, only that one cruise shows.  All the others disappeared.  This has happened several times.  It does not seem to matter which cruise I select; the others disappear from my list.

I had to finally delete the app and reinstall it but it’s still not working good. I should know better to upgrade an app before I see comments related to the latest updates.  Hope they put out another update soon, Im cruising in 2 weeks and it’s not looking good now. In fact it wasn’t even showing that cruise!

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I had to finally delete the app and reinstall it but it’s still not working good. I should know better to upgrade an app before I see comments related to the latest updates.  Hope they put out another update soon, Im cruising in 2 weeks and it’s not looking good now. In fact it wasn’t even showing that cruise!

I hadn't updated mine and had the same issue. After I went online to check if both my cruises were listed (they were), I went back to the app and they were both suddenly there. 

But today the second sailing was missing again. So I updated the app, figuring that would probably fix it. It didn't. Second sailing still missing. My activity calendar for my upcoming cruise had more stuff in it though (but still can't book anything, and doubt I'll be able to given my cruise is next week).

I am still having issues with the app. Right now I have 13 cruises booked with RCI but the app is only showing the first upcoming cruise. I am also having the same issue with the Celebrity app. I have 3 cruises booked on Celebrity but only one is showing up in the app. I thought the problem would be resolved by now but looks like I need to call RCI tomorrow to see if they can help. 

8 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am still having issues with the app. Right now I have 13 cruises booked with RCI but the app is only showing the first upcoming cruise. I am also having the same issue with the Celebrity app. I have 3 cruises booked on Celebrity but only one is showing up in the app. I thought the problem would be resolved by now but looks like I need to call RCI tomorrow to see if they can help. 

Wow..lucky you with all those cruises booked!!

9 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I still have issues with my app. I only see 1 of the 6 cruises I have booked and I need to Checkin to another cruise in 2 days. Anyone have any advice?

I am still having trouble with the app, too.

Sometimes (not always) I can temporarily recover my full list of cruises by tapping “Don’t see your cruise? Let’s add it now”. Fill in the blanks for one if your missing cruises.  System says cruise is already linked.  (Hit continue a couple more times if you wish and maybe cross your fingers).  Hit the back arrow.  Sometimes my list is there; sometimes it isn’t.  If it didn’t work, try again.  When it does work, the problem has recurred for me, but maybe you’ll get through check in.

Another option that may help temporarily is to delete and reinstall the app.  Your list may be there when you sign in.  Again, the problem recurs for me.

Edited by Starry Eyes

Also having trouble with the app. Only one of five cruises showing - this is also the case when I sign in online! 
Hoping it’s just a temporary issue. 
Royal has mistakenly cancelled two of my cruises in the past - so I’m a little paranoid…

9 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

I am still having trouble with the app, too.

Sometimes (not always) I can temporarily recover my full list of cruises by tapping “Don’t see your cruise? Let’s add it now”. Fill in the blanks for one if your missing cruises.  System says cruise is already linked.  (Hit continue a couple more times if you wish and maybe cross your fingers).  Hit the back arrow.  Sometimes my list is there; sometimes it isn’t.  If it didn’t work, try again.  When it does work, the problem has recurred for me, but maybe you’ll get through check in.

Another option that may help temporarily is to delete and reinstall the app.  Your list may be there when you sign in.  Again, the problem recurs for me.

It’s almost funny the manipulations we have to go through now to see our cruises. All mine show up online. I do all that you mentioned above, sometimes just logging out of my profile and logging back in will allow me to see all my cruises, but once I house one, then all the others are gone. I just hope they are planning another update soon. It can’t be worse than this one. 😁