Venezia, Terrazza Carnevale area?

gkbiiii

10 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

I read or saw somewhere that there is supposed to be a special breakfast brunch and a special sailway party for guests of the Terrazza area.  

There is a private lounge for evening snacks, correct?

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Chelle111213 said:

How do guests access this area? I booked an aft balcony terrazza room on the Venezia...

Hi @Chelle111213🙂

Exclusive use for guests occupying the Terrazza Carnevale Staterooms (during the day); open to all guests in the evening.

20230221-162517.jpg

20230221-162336.jpg

Above info located (click on links)

Terrazza Carnevale Staterooms & Experience @:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8828/~/carnival-venezia-(vx)-terrazza-carnevale-staterooms-and-experience

Carnival Venezia Ship Features/Public Areas @:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8841/~/carnival-venezia-(vx)-ship-features-and-public-areas

🍹

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 9:22 AM, Eli_6 said:

I don't see how this is going to draw much of a following without at least a hot tub...

I know I'm REALLY in the minority here, but I don't go in the pools/hot tubs at all on the ships, so I absolutely love this (along with the Havana area on Mardi Gras/Celebration) as it is usually a sparsely populated, quiet area to read or relax.  

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ll give a full report on the Terrazza area on the Venezia in my LIVE! from the Transatlantic! We’re staying in a Terrazza Cabana room.  

We aren’t really pool people, but are excited there are hot tubs as I’m assuming it might be a little chilly as we head towards Halifax during the Atlantic crossing part, and I’m also happy to have extra outdoor area of my own with a lounger//hammock.  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TravelBluebird said:

I’ll give a full report on the Terrazza area on the Venezia in my LIVE! from the Transatlantic! We’re staying in a Terrazza Cabana room.  

We aren’t really pool people, but are excited there are hot tubs as I’m assuming it might be a little chilly as we head towards Halifax during the Atlantic crossing part, and I’m also happy to have extra outdoor area of my own with a lounger//hammock.  

DH and I will also be in a Terrazza Cabana on the TA.  Looking forward to being in this area and don’t mind that it doesn’t have a pool.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TravelBluebird said:

Great looking forward to your/others reviews from first transatlantic!  FYI, I read that there will be heaters and blankets provided too.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Going to stay tuned to this page for the reviews that are coming up.  We just got an upgrade offer from a low deck balcony to a Terrazza Cabana for $214.  We have never sailed this type of cabin with a patio along the walking area but figured we'd go in for the experience.  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, vadersprincess12 said:

Going to stay tuned to this page for the reviews that are coming up.  We just got an upgrade offer from a low deck balcony to a Terrazza Cabana for $214.  We have never sailed this type of cabin with a patio along the walking area but figured we'd go in for the experience.  

I got a great deal and booked the sister ship, out of LA for next year. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 2:04 PM, vadersprincess12 said:

We just got an upgrade offer from a low deck balcony to a Terrazza Cabana for $214.

So did I - deck 7 balcony to a terrazza cabana for $180.  I've always wanted to try one, but it was always too pricey before.  Sailing from NY on a 10 day Caribbean in January; really excited now!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

Wow so jealous - I'd love that deal!

I was surprised too - thought it would be more.  We're going to do a road trip down to Florida afterwards, and get a timeshare for a week before flying home.  

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 9:56 PM, LatinaInTexas said:

Thank you for the info. Won't be on Celebration until Sept but trying to get all the tips I can. Glad to hear there is plenty of comedy, we usually go twice every night. For the lunch at Pig and Anchor do you order from a menu or it's buffet like on other ships?

On 11/18/2022 at 10:12 AM, gkbiiii said:

What does the Terrazza Carnevale Area on the Venezia include?  The cabin category prices at twice the going rate, yet I don't understand what the VIP Lounge will provide and what the outdoor patio is about.  Considering this, for the May transatlantic, any thoughts?

Frankly, I’m not totally sure since it’s a new cabin category.  I took the offer that we were offered because I thought it would be nice to try the “patio” type balcony.  Someone on CC said they will be doing a review soon so I’ll be keeping an eye out for that.  And I’ll do a review after our cruise later this year.   

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, vadersprincess12 said:

Frankly, I’m not totally sure since it’s a new cabin category.  I took the offer that we were offered because I thought it would be nice to try the “patio” type balcony.  Someone on CC said they will be doing a review soon so I’ll be keeping an eye out for that.  And I’ll do a review after our cruise later this year.   

I am booked in this area, for the sister ship in LA.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, UPNYGuy said:

Have there been any reports? DW and I had multiple Venezia cruises booked in the Terrazza area, but cancelled them all when I found out that it wasn’t totally private (like the Havana / Haven / Yacht Club)

Hi - what exactly are you looking to learn about the Venezia Terrazza area? I was in an aft corner wrap B2B in Sept so may be able to answer.

5 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Hi - what exactly are you looking to learn about the Venezia Terrazza area? I was in an aft corner wrap B2B in Sept so may be able to answer.

if it is in fact now private or they plan on making it private.

3 minutes ago, UPNYGuy said:

if it is in fact now private or they plan on making it private.

It's private during the day, controlled by a wrist band and a sticker on your card. At night, it's open to the public.

Day or night, it was never busy during my sailing. The loungers and sofas were seldom in use.20230922_152251.thumb.jpg.c8180246c8283a44174068e5b93c9672.jpg

20230918_043028.thumb.jpg.33f78e79b0ef64af73bc9b12dfa1be19.jpgA few times there were 4 or so people in the port side hot tub - that was the busiest.

20230925_154202.thumb.jpg.504fe42ac10803119de32c68791a9a0f.jpgI couldn't see the Starboard hot tub from my cabin.

The outside bar was either closed or just always vacant, not sure which.20230916_174049.thumb.jpg.680e38d925de07411557ecd552fb8a60.jpg

20230922_173905.thumb.jpg.0a4269ea684f24cab35af19c43060c28.jpg

The inside bar (which was open to gen pop) was busy at night.

• Like 1

DW and I have sailed in a Havana cabin several times on Panorama and Horizon, so we aren’t unaware of how the Havana cabins are. However, we won’t sail on the Venezia or Firenze unless the aft area is totally private at all times, like the aft Havana area is. 

That is why I was wondering. 

• Like 1