Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

32 minutes ago, Thenagers said:

I am noticing that you keep coming back to this? I have heard mixed reviews? I’m a southern girl. Is the biscuit not good? I have only heard raves for the chicken. 

I love everything about it including the biscuit. I liken it to the Lord’s chicken biscuit (Chicfila)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh I forgot to post this earlier.

It looks like the same show as last night but last night it was listed as showtime. And tonight it’s listed as the most amazing circus.

B8C9C556-2C5B-4B60-8A3A-9715674D1754.jpeg

F3AAAC04-9CC4-4CF6-8192-7ABE095E6006.jpeg

Is your friend we talked about performing tonight?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I don’t think you want a Carnival centerfold… Kathy Lee or Christine Duffy or whatever CHOG they found on the Lido… hard pass. 

I heard there's a certain Carnival cruiser named Megan that could be convinced to pose after consumption of drink 15 around midnight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Thenagers said:

I am noticing that you keep coming back to this? I have heard mixed reviews? I’m a southern girl. Is the biscuit not good? I have only heard raves for the chicken. 

I'll share my experience from January.  The chicken sandwiches were fantastic, right up there with cfila.  The biscuit and honey something at breakfast was really disappointing to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I'll share my experience from January.  The chicken sandwiches were fantastic, right up there with cfila.  The biscuit and honey something at breakfast was really disappointing to me.

The biscuit honey thing I tried on the first day of a MG cruise turned me off to Shaq's for the rest of the cruise and well into the Celebration cruise. I finally tried the tenders which coupled with the buffalo sauce were pretty tasty. But then buffalo sauce makes just about anything edible.

• Like 2

Just now, Hogladyrider said:

WOW Happy Cole is still performing on Carnival ships.  We've seen him several times since we started cruising back in the 90's.  Is he still as entertaining?

This is my first time seeing him but so far so good.

• Like 1