Coco Cay Food

21 hours ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

If you have the unlimited dining package,  does it cover the food they charge for on Coco Cay? (Yes, I know there's free food as well)

There is no specialty dining on the island. The food at the complimentary Skipper's Grill Buffet, Chill Grill Buffet and the snack shacks is free. You can buy some bar food at the Captain's Jack bar (which I never understood since  you can walk 1 minute down the path to a full, free buffet area). 

Yes, there is a different complimentary dining room serving whole lobster and grilled fish inside the Coco Beach Club, but you need to have paid for the club to dine there. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

There is no specialty dining on the island. The food at the complimentary Skipper's Grill Buffet, Chill Grill Buffet and the snack shacks is free. You can buy some bar food at the Captain's Jack bar (which I never understood since  you can walk 1 minute down the path to a full, free buffet area). 

Yes, there is a different complimentary dining room serving whole lobster and grilled fish inside the Coco Beach Club, but you need to have paid for the club to dine there. 

Just to be clear with the poster, the question is if the food you pay for, such as you said at Captain Jack's bar, which is chicken wings and stull like that, is included in the UDP such as say playmakers where you get a $20 credit.  We all know plenty of free food, but the person that buys UDP wants to know if the "paid" food is included in the package.  The hot dogs, and hamburgers are ok, and free, but I would really like to know also, if I can get my chicken wings.   

Hopefully someone will answer the question since I am interested in knowing also.  

8 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

Just to be clear with the poster, the question is if the food you pay for, such as you said at Captain Jack's bar, which is chicken wings and stull like that, is included in the UDP such as say playmakers where you get a $20 credit.  We all know plenty of free food, but the person that buys UDP wants to know if the "paid" food is included in the package.  The hot dogs, and hamburgers are ok, and free, but I would really like to know also, if I can get my chicken wings.   

Hopefully someone will answer the question since I am interested in knowing also.  

correct. that's what i was looking for. cause those jerk wings are really good lol. 

16 hours ago, VTSKIandCRUISEGUY said:

I don't think there's any food you have to pay for on Coco Cay. There is some food that's only available to people who pay for cabanas and "gated" beach areas, but that's included in those prices.

Captain Jack's you have to pay for, but the other food places are included