Current bar menus with drink packages

hmwende

18 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I don't need anything super fancy. I have looked at the menus posted here and I really think I will be fine with the Easy Plus package. However, is there no St. Germain or elderflower liquor of any sort on MSC? I couldn't find it listed on these menus or the PDF someone posted on another thread that had all of the brands listed.

I saw a menu from the Virtuosa maiden voyage that had a Hugo Spritz, with elderflower liquer. 

On 11/29/2022 at 2:31 PM, GA Dave said:

Jamie, if you like fancy drinks like this one, you definitely want the premium package.  I normally cruise Yacht Club which includes the premium package and this is my go-to cocktail every cruise.  It's called a Purple Rain.

Purple Rain.jpg

Purple Rain Ingredients.jpg

This looks good but dangerous...

• Like 2

Easy Plus is based on the price of the drink, currently 8 € in Europe and apparently $9 for USD sailings. So there's no specific menu. If you order a drink up to that price, it will be included (except in the excluded venues like the chocolate shop etc.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know if I can upgrade my package from easy plus to premium and keep my wife and 30 y/o daughter at easy plus? I'm a scotch guy and they just don't drink much. The daughter may have one a day!

• 3 weeks later...

MSC doesn't indicate what brands they use for their well drinks. I tried to ask at a bar and all they would tell me was what was included in my drink package. If a drink is not included in your package, they charge you the full price of the drink (not the difference). Here's the link to the list of beer and liquor included in each drink package, although the Easy package just states "well". Scroll down to the "Winter 2021 - Onwards" list which is the most current version currently available.

MSC Drink Package Comparison Chart

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 11:04 AM, doconner said:

If possible could you post a picture of the draft beer menu in the pub?  I'd like to know what draft beers are available there (I know most of the rest of the ship will just have Heineken, but believe the pub will have more options.

Just off the Meraviglia today. Posting a draft beer menu would be a total waste of time. They had around 8 pumps at the bar. IPA my favourite. No! Murphy's? No! Newcastle? No! What have you got on draft? Heineken!  IPA bottle? No! We may have IPA tomorrow, in other words, couldn't be bothered to get it up today. Seriously, who's managing that pub?

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2023 at 9:28 PM, eastender said:

Just off the Meraviglia today. Posting a draft beer menu would be a total waste of time. They had around 8 pumps at the bar. IPA my favourite. No! Murphy's? No! Newcastle? No! What have you got on draft? Heineken!  IPA bottle? No! We may have IPA tomorrow, in other words, couldn't be bothered to get it up today. Seriously, who's managing that pub?

Oh that’s disappointing!  Anyone have recent experience??

1 minute ago, RandomUser123 said:

Have the individual drink prices also increased since they increased the cost of the drink package and upped the limit (i.e. Easy Plus going from $9 to $10). 

The current MSC website now chows drinks up to $10 - assume drink prices went up too…

332437B5-05A6-4249-A7F0-0418A44BC1A5.jpeg

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2023 at 7:41 AM, NightWoman said:

Unfortunately you have to pay the full amount not the difference 😕

Yes, you can update your drink choice (pay the difference). See note on menu below - bottom left. MSC Cruises pool bar menu

Edited by apontecristy

5 minutes ago, chisox021 said:

Can anyone verify if Johnny Walker Black is included on the Easy Plus?  I've seen both, but can't confirm - and Johnny Red is just garbage!  Thanks!

According to the bar menu from my 2/11 sailing, Johnny Walker Black was listed as $11, so it would be a $1+gratuity upcharge.

1 minute ago, JamieLogical said:

According to the bar menu from my 2/11 sailing, Johnny Walker Black was listed as $11, so it would be a $1+gratuity upcharge.

Thanks!  Guess I'll have quite a few $1.18 charges on my daily bill!  Lol