Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

14 minutes ago, Stratford1950 said:

What is in a Caribbean Manhattan if I may ask?

Vermouth, bitters, rye whiskey - and the special ingredient that makes it "Caribbean" is a bit of brown sugar syrup. I don't like whiskey-based drinks but I took this class and we made this drink and I could handle a few sips. If you like whiskey drinks then it seemed to be a crowd pleaser

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Hang out at the Alchemy Bar for half the cruise... 

Hahaha that's how I did it too. 😉

Actually by the time I heard about it they were already booked up but then some people didn't show on the day of the class and I just hung around the bar and my favorite bartender (Kateryna on Panorama) just let us into the class to take their spots.

• Like 4

Well, for those of us who had the TA canceled, rescheduling isn't such an easy thing... it was going to be our bucket list cruise- a week in UK beforehand, then a lovely 18 day sailing across the pond... unfortunately nothing that appeals to us that is within our budget has made its existence known 😰

• Like 5

The walk back home was uneventful, but I had my tactical folder on my hip just in case.

Sid  - I absolutely love that term. I am going to steal that from you if you don't mind.  

Finally on board and trying to catch up. Started reading like 4 days ago when there were 45 pages, now there is over 62. Your reviews are always the best and very exciting to read. Keep it up!!!! 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, DandytheCop said:

The walk back home was uneventful, but I had my tactical folder on my hip just in case.

Sid  - I absolutely love that term. I am going to steal that from you if you don't mind.  

Finally on board and trying to catch up. Started reading like 4 days ago when there were 45 pages, now there is over 62. Your reviews are always the best and very exciting to read. Keep it up!!!! 

Thanks, Dandy... You can never be too safe, especially in my part of town...