Where's the brownies?

chabad

I recently just got off the Sky Princess last week, in all cruise I noticed my favorite brownies up in the lido deck have gone missing. 

Where's the brownies???

I'm hoping when I board the Enchanted Princess in 2.5 weeks, My brownies will reappear.

If not I would like to know who made this executive decision to make them disappear. They didn't ask me or give me a survey. 

• Like 2

On 12/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, Mittens101 said:

I was one sky the week before thanksgiving. To put it lightly the food changes were too many and the options absolutely sucked. Princess has lost my loyalty. 

Really?  Lost your loyalty?  Seems pretty extreme. Was the food that bad? 

On 12/3/2022 at 6:17 AM, chabad said:

I recently just got off the Sky Princess last week, in all cruise I noticed my favorite brownies up in the lido deck have gone missing. 

Where's the brownies???

If you do not see them, ask a buffet manager about them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cococilla said:

Really?  Lost your loyalty?  Seems pretty extreme. Was the food that bad? 

I don't think changing your preferred cruise line due to changes in the food is in any way extreme.  The dining experience, food quality and food options are at the absolute top of my list of the things that are important to me on a cruise. I am definitely not alone in that. If the food and dining experience didn't meet my expectations, especially if that was the case for more than one cruise in a row on a cruise line, I would absolutely be searching for a different cruise line. 

I have a close family friend who has absolutely no appreciation for good food. Food is just food to her. If you ask her how the food was on a cruise, she'll just shrug. She would not be able to appreciate the difference between cafeteria style food that came out of a can and a meal from a Michelin star restaurant. When she temporarily lost her taste due to COVID, she really couldn't have cared less.

Everyone has different priorities and interests! In my opinion, it would be a very boring world if that weren't true. The food may not matter much to you but it is definitely a high priority item for many other people.

6 hours ago, antsp said:

What cruise line do you think you'll sail with instead, looking for a change myself 

Looking at celebrity. We’ve been princess fans for over 13 years. This last cruise was probably lowest on our list. Maybe it was just the Covid effect. I remember when we first started cruising in 2009. It was wonderful. Food was great. Service was great. Maybe I need to take a few years off. Maybe do a land tour or something like that. 

6 hours ago, antsp said:

What cruise line do you think you'll sail with instead, looking for a change myself 

You didn't ask me, but I'm starting to worry about all the bad comments about food since the restart. We haven't cruised since the restart so don't have an opinion yet. We have one cruise booked with Princess. If that one doesn't meet our expectations we will be trying Oceania next. We may actually try it before our next Princess cruise. 

Edited by jennybenny
typo