Looks Like Symphony from Bayonne Summer 2024

nelblu

4 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Agreed, they only do the Anthem 11/12 day cruises in January. It would be nice to have Symphony throw in a couple to mix things up.

Most families with chicken prefer the seven day cruises. It's harder to sell the eleven day cruises in the summer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

i wish they do better itinerary's . getting tired of the same ole Florida Bahamas cruises they do every year. would be nice if they did a few of the 8-9 day cruises in like may/june or so 

There are a few, a very few 9 night Caribbean itineraries from NJ in the summer months. I agree with you, wish there were more choices than the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada runs. Carnival's new ship has a 15 night southern Carib cruise in September or October 2023. from NY. Liberty could replicate the ports Carnival is sailing to.

26 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

Carnival's new ship has a 15 night southern Carib cruise in September or October 2023. from NY. Liberty could replicate the ports Carnival is sailing to.

I loved the 12 night southern carib on the the carnival ship in 2024, going to st Kitts, st Lucia, Barbados. wish either royal or carnival does these itinerary more often

24 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I loved the 12 night southern carib on the the carnival ship in 2024, going to st Kitts, st Lucia, Barbados. wish either royal or carnival does these itinerary more often

We will sail to Southern Caribbean 11 days on Anthem this January, then 12 days on Enchantment from Baltimore in March. 

Anthem's ports

Day 4 | San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 5 | Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 6 | St. Johns, Antigua
Day 7 | Castries, St. Lucia
Day 8 | Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis

Enchantment's ports

Day 5 | St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Day 6 | Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 7 | St. Johns, Antigua
Day 8 | Bridgetown, Barbados
Day 9 | Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis

last year it was St Lucia instead of Antigua.

I wish St Kitts would go away... it is on every long cruise!
In 2019 we had 14 dayer on NCL Gem out of Boston with 7 Southern Caribbean ports including St Lucia and Barbados.