Opinions on Eden on Apex for dinner

Al2863

2 hours ago, podsnel said:

It is amazing- the crab cake in Eden is incredible- worth it to go even just for that! Sososo great!

15 minutes ago, 81Zoomie said:

Just off the Apex.  Dinner in Eden was the best meal we had on the ship including in Luminae.

Ditto here. We thought Eden was the best meal we've ever had in our dozen Celebrity cruises.

DH & I enjoy logistics and requested a table so we could see the open kitchen. Was really enjoyable to see how all the dishes were prepared and plated.

Do reserve in advance as it is very difficult to get a reservation once onboard.   Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Following.  Prices seem really high for Eden (most of any specialty restaurant in any of our cruises) for our March sailing.   But our OBC can cover it. 

So any particular table we should be asking for?  Open kitchen? I understand there is a show?  Any time better than others?    

1 minute ago, Frenchkona said:

Absolutely dine at Eden. And do the Tasting Menu. Absolutely awesome. Every course was whimsical an absolutely delicious. Dined at Eden 3 times on a 10 day cruise. The food was that good. 

Amazing.   Thank you 

Did I read somewhere there is a show near Eden that can be seen from the restaurant?   

Be aware Eden is 3 levels. The mini-shows are on the Eden bar level above the restaurant, not really compatible with dining in the restaurant. Food for dining in Eden was wonderful. Top level is where the cafe is located, great for breakfast/lunch pickup (complementary). We loved all 3 levels at different times of the day!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mimiya11 said:

Booked! Thanks all for helping with what ended up to be an easy decision to book pre-cruise for a sailing in March.  

Cheers 🍷

You are going to be very pleased that you did this.  Enjoy!!

• Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 3:46 PM, Mimiya11 said:

Amazing.   Thank you 

Did I read somewhere there is a show near Eden that can be seen from the restaurant?   

On my sailing there was an acoustic band that played there every night, with varying genres and musicians throughout the night.  The music carried throughout the restaurant, and there were monitors so you could see them on stage.  It's not at all what I expected Eden to be based on the original design, but it was one of my favorite venues on the ship.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

On my sailing there was an acoustic band that played there every night, with varying genres and musicians throughout the night.  The music carried throughout the restaurant, and there were monitors so you could see them on stage.  It's not at all what I expected Eden to be based on the original design, but it was one of my favorite venues on the ship.

Mine as well.  Loved the music, wasn't too loud and the two nights I ate there it was folky/country, John Denver, Joan Baez, Judi Collins, was really nice.

• Like 1