Upgrading drink package

Taclin01

2 hours ago, CruiseRQA said:

How can people drink this much?   Especially for 7-14 days straight.   I might have a beer at lunch and maybe a glass of wine with dinner.    On a really big day, maybe a cocktail after the show.   What am I up to?  $30-40 bucks or so? 

Easily 10+ drinks each everyday for my husband and I, plus a bottle of champagne shared between us in the morning on the balcony. There are 16 hours each day that we are not sleeping.  If we drink 10 a day, 0.625 drink an hour is very slow rate.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I meant $40 from old price which until the 19th was $69/day per person.  

Are you saying that you cannot upgrade from the old Classic price/package to the old Premium price/package?  You have to upgrade all the way to the new Premium price from the old Classic price?  Bummer!

7 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Are you saying that you cannot upgrade from the old Classic price/package to the old Premium price/package?  You have to upgrade all the way to the new Premium price from the old Classic price?  Bummer!

No. The upgrade price is the upgrade price regardless of how you got Classic. I really don't know what they were saying.

4 minutes ago, RichYak said:

No. The upgrade price is the upgrade price regardless of how you got Classic. I really don't know what they were saying.

So, if the the current premium package cost roughly $109 wouldn’t you just pay the different from the current Classic package to upgrade (plus gratuity)?  How much you paid for the initial Classic package is not relevant.  Drake2’s comment about $40 a person to upgrade from Classic to Premium at $40 was confusing me.  The difference is $20, $89 to $109, correct?

14 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

So, if the the current premium package cost roughly $109 wouldn’t you just pay the different from the current Classic package to upgrade (plus gratuity)?  How much you paid for the initial Classic package is not relevant.  Drake2’s comment about $40 a person to upgrade from Classic to Premium at $40 was confusing me.  The difference is $20, $89 to $109, correct?

You are correct, the upgrade price will be no more then $20 plus grat. Drake's comment made no sense to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CruiseRQA said:

How can people drink this much?   Especially for 7-14 days straight.   I might have a beer at lunch and maybe a glass of wine with dinner.    On a really big day, maybe a cocktail after the show.   What am I up to?  $30-40 bucks or so? 

How can people drink this little 😊

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Your order history is in your cruise planner.

Yes yes.

Is there any place in the planner that says

ZITSKY.         PREMIUM PACKAGE

Because I thought somewhere I had seen that. 

Edited by zitsky

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

No,  As others have said, go into your Cruise Planner, click on your initials in the upper right hand corner, select Order History and you should see something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.57bf26fb8540a0989e71f868a6e62131.png

This is the Premium Beverage Package. There is a different picture for the Classic Beverage Package. 

This is the only place you will see it until you get your Set Sail Pass on which it will show up as PASS (iirc)

6 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Yes yes.

Your upgrade order should be in your order history as we wrote upthread. Also, when you check in, your boarding pass should say "PALL". Pre-cruise, that's all you're gonna get AFAIK.

Just now, DaKahuna said:

No,  As others have said, go into your Cruise Planner, click on your initials in the upper right hand corner, select Order History and you should see something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.57bf26fb8540a0989e71f868a6e62131.png

This is the Premium Beverage Package. There is a different picture for the Classic Beverage Package. 

This is the only place you will see it until you get your Set Sail Pass on which it will show up as PASS (iirc)

Thanks, really.  I do know how to get to order history.

Set Sail Pass.  That’s what I’m looking for.  I’ve only been on one Celebrity cruise thanks to Covid.

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

You are correct, the upgrade price will be no more then $20 plus grat. Drake's comment made no sense to me.

The price has still gone up by $40/from the old classic (pre December 19th) to purchase the new premium package.  What doesn't make sense?

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Yes yes.

Easiest way is to look at the bottom of your Xpress pass used for boarding.   It will say CALL for Classic and PALL for Premium.

9 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Easiest way is to look at the bottom of your Xpress pass used for boarding.   It will say CALL for Classic and PALL for Premium.

Ok thank you.  That must be what I was thinking about.