Significant Retreat Class Price Drops for Beyond Caribbean 7 Night Sailings Feb-Apr 2023

NorthStarStateCruiser

Noticed these today and I thought I'd spread the word.  The prices are a good deal comparing the prices for other Beyond 7 night Caribbean sailings.  Here's the list of the dates with this price drop.  Act fast, but beware because they might claw back the bookings back due to a "pricing error".

Feb 26

March 5

March 12

March 26

April 2

Here's a price history chart for the April 2nd sailing showing the price drop today.

image.thumb.png.294830edc3750f41ac79cee5aff72c76.png

• Like 2

Aqua Class and CC with just the included AI is more expensive.  

Perhaps  the person the person that made the last pricing error has returned from a suspension.

Are the differences the same magnitude as the Silhouette new releases?

There seems to be a lot of SS’s available on 2/26, perhaos system generated pricing based on cabins available?

nice catch

Edited by jagoffee
  • Haha 4

I'm on Apex sailing March 18 so I looked at the March 19 sailing of Beyond and the prices between the two for suites are very similar.  Maybe they realized they can't get a premium for Beyond like they thought.

10 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

I'm on Apex sailing March 18 so I looked at the March 19 sailing of Beyond and the prices between the two for suites are very similar.  Maybe they realized they can't get a premium for Beyond like they thought.

The Beyond March 19 doesn't have a steep discount like the other sailing dates I mentioned in the first post.

Hopefully it’s not a mistake…unfortunately the sailings can take is the 2/12 and that is priced pretty much double…the retreat prices generally have gotten out of control…we have a couple more booked at more reasonable prices but may have to reevaluate in the future 

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Aqua Class and CC with just the included AI is more expensive.  

Perhaps  the person the person that made the last pricing error has returned from a suspension.

Are the differences the same magnitude as the Silhouette new releases?

There seems to be a lot of SS’s available on 2/26, perhaos system generated pricing based on cabins available?

nice catch

Right?!!  I’m not that comfortable with great pricing after the last fiasco. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Susanb10567 said:

Yes I was about to post that Aqua is more than the retreat for the 3/5 sailing…I’m thinking another error unfortunately….if it is they really should work on this..

Someone in their pricing department is really not paying attention or they are relying too heavily on an automated pricing adjustment formula that clearly has too many potential points of failure.  Or this is just a really good deal.  They do have quite a few suites available for these sailings so discounts this close to the sailings wouldn't be unheard of.

12 minutes ago, simon stingray said:

All prices seem to have just been increased on April 2 sailing. Pity as I was considering moving our booking from Reflection to Beyond.

Yup, it looks like they bumped them back up already, but not as high as what they were selling them for yesterday.  Still a significant price drop.  Early bird gets the worm.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I don't think there were any 6-9 day cruises out of Miami for Celebrity.  What does this have to do with these Beyond sailings out of Fort Lauderdale?

Oops, that's on me.  For some reason I was thinking Miami and not Fort Lauderdale - and I'm on the Reflection on 4/2.  You'd think I'd know better.

[Emily Latella] Nevermind [/Emily Latella]

Oh come on, X, drop the Beyond on 4/9.🤞 I looked this morning and they still had 40 Sky Suites available. The current rate is just too high for me, but if they lowered that like they did other sailings I would jump right on it! 

kudos to those who get a good price

we enjoyed our Sky Suite on BEYOND..not crazy abt Luminae but overall a   great experience.. ww finally used up  all our FCCs.. 

Luckily our suite did not Creak!

we are headed back to AQ Class on Ascent

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the world of Celebrity's Supply and Demand strategy! I wondered how long it was going to take for their "algorithm" to kick back in when they had plenty of cabins in a particular category available, in this case a SS. For $5,100 pp for a SS on a 14-day B2B with $850 OBC on each leg, we'd book that in a heartbeat if we didn't already have cruises booked around that time! 😃

image.thumb.png.4079696856114ee105917dcd478a8d78.png

2 hours ago, FlyGal25 said:

Oh come on, X, drop the Beyond on 4/9.🤞 I looked this morning and they still had 40 Sky Suites available. The current rate is just too high for me, but if they lowered that like they did other sailings I would jump right on it! 

Wishing here, too!  But it's Easter week and most schools are off...historically not great for getting discounts.  ;(

• Like 1

Well, I am really happy with my Beyond TA price in a SS for this April;  I booked the first one and the price was very good, especially when looking at these prices for the Caribbean. I wasn't sure when booking, but wanted to be on her for a b2b with an SV for the second leg and doing a MoveUp exactly like I did in the fall; sure hope it works again, as that was a "suite deal."

Edited by Lastdance

3 hours ago, Whinenowine said:

Wishing here, too!  But it's Easter week and most schools are off...historically not great for getting discounts.  ;(

Agree, I normally wouldn't even think about that week being discounted! But out of curiosity I went and looked at all the available rooms ... A LOT! Way more that I would ever expect for spring break. So, here I am ... holding out hope. lol 

2 minutes ago, BDevilCruiser said:

Just checked the cruise on April 2nd.  I'm a solo cruiser - cost for double occupancy per person for an inside is $603, single occupancy is $1484.  Gee thanks for looking out for us singles.  Almost 250% of the double rate.  Think I'll pass.

At that point you can just add a second "ghost" passenger and have then be a no show.