4 adults in a cabin

Sail away MK

Thanks for all the great tips.  We booked during the 3rd and 4th sail free promotion so this was a real deal.  Sometimes in travel it is the problems that develop into the best stories.  I will make sure to check back with all our sardine tales.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sail away MK said:

Thanks for all the great tips.  We booked during the 3rd and 4th sail free promotion so this was a real deal.  Sometimes in travel it is the problems that develop into the best stories.  I will make sure to check back with all our sardine tales.

I love your positive attitude!  I’m sure you ladies will find a way to make it work, regardless of the inconveniences.  I’d love to be a fly on the wall listening to all those nighttime giggles!  Have a wonderful time and please let us know all about your adventure!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sail away MK said:

I just want to see a photo of how the cabin is arranged when all the beds are made up to see if it looks like steerage on the Titanic when Rose and Jack were aboard.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCThunder said:

I just want to see a photo of how the cabin is arranged when all the beds are made up to see if it looks like steerage on the Titanic when Rose and Jack were aboard.

I'm sure Rose was in a suite.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sail away MK said:

Hopefully, this helps you visualize the interior.

You can see the Pullman I'm the ceiling - when down, yup - somewhat blocks the balcony door.

The sofa bed, pulled out, blocks balcony - and basically folds out all the way to the fridge/desk area 

Yes, only one drawer at the desk - one large one above the fridge, where the hair dryer is also located .

There's the standard two small drawers and shelf in the nightstands..

And the big closet with the shelving area. 

So, you could consider the packing cube idea listed above to help organize your clothes, etc.  That would likely help a lot! 

It's definitely a lot less storage than a standard balcony! Over the door organizer, lots of hangers, and packing less will all help too. 

Have a wonderful time!! 

FB_IMG_1673140067850.thumb.jpg.3d65af7a9631a1fa68e424c4e74a7d9e.jpg

In my not so long ago younger days, we three ladies went on a road trip.  We devised a creative way so that one did not have to sleep in a chair all night.  

We all slept the width of the bed (or whichever is longer).  The two ends were under the covers.  The third was in the middle on top of the covers (with a blanket.  A short of makeshift cradle).  Each night, we rotated who got to sleep in the "middle".  

I did find my small sofa in my window suite to be very comfortable to sleep on.  IF....I had to, I would be able to sleep on it without opening it up.  But, I'm short.  This one seems a little small.

Be sure to do a reconnaissance of bathrooms above and below cabin.  You never mentioned which deck you were on.

• Like 1

Consider booking two cabins? One with a balcony and one inside. You can all hang out on the balcony together, provided you get a cabin with a decent balcony. 

DH and I did this with our two adult daughters one time and it worked out well.

• Like 1