Princess website

2fromaurora

Same here - have tried with Chrome and Edge and on a desktop and a laptop and using spouse's credentials - all to no avail. Having same problem - blank page when trying to access the shore excursions or get stuck in a loop. Frustrating! 

• Like 1

Yes!  Our cruise is 28 days out and can't get to our account.  I did call Princess and waited 1 hour and 3 minutes for a "navigator".  I think it was an Indian Call center.  I wanted to make a reservation with our Specialty dining credit.  She said we do not have one and to look it up on our account online.  Told her Princess was having technical difficulties and I could not, but I had printed a hard copy of it a few weeks ago.  She hung up...grrr. 

Yes I think it is all the people on the site.  It seems worse in the evenings after 6. We were trying to look at excursions for a trip that is like 260 days out and what is nuts is already many excursions are sold out or like only 2 seats available.  Leading me to think like us looking for something to do.   

I have had difficulty logging in to Princess for the past two days.  Today I was able to log in one time, but the excursion page would not load, although every other section did.  I do get a message at log-in that they are having technical difficulties, so I know it is not just me.  

My cruise is not until the Summer, so I have plenty of time, but it is fun to keep reviewing excursions.  

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

4 hours ago, ChangeOrder said:

They must be re-tooling their vendors and such.

Nope...this is a programming error or server crash/malfunction.  I would hazard a guess that the excursion system is housed on a database server which is separate from the bookings database.  Somebody has thrown a monkey-wrench into the pot and the calling routine is not getting anything in return.  It looks like maybe they have suppressed all error messages, too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Nope...this is a programming error or server crash/malfunction.  I would hazard a guess that the excursion system is housed on a database server which is separate from the bookings database.  Somebody has thrown a monkey-wrench into the pot and the calling routine is not getting anything in return.  It looks like maybe they have suppressed all error messages, too.

It's also the ez-air. Sometimes it'll let me look, sometimes it errors out.  No telling when it'll happen, it just does. Sometimes a different browser works too, or not.  

I have a cruise booked in April and am looking at the pricing every day.  I know it'll go down, it always does and when it does, I'll book the flights.  Or without flights, we'll drive, whichever way is cheapest.