New website.

Riocca

6 hours ago, Janet&Carl said:

URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have tried to book online as the phone is not open for answering (out of hours) I dont know if my booking was successful and I want to book back to back.   Am I supposed to get confirmation ? email anything that lets me know I have booked.  i have 2 hours until the special runs out.

DO I just go through an agent ? what happens if the booking I am making is for new bookings only and I have just booked already ?

So many questions

The special rates have been extended at least here in Canada and US sites.  12 days more.

For what it's worth,  I would most definitely be using an agent under the current website conditions.

Good luck with your booking.

• Like 2

Finally our OBC for the shore excursion we cancelled over a month ago has posted to DH's account. It only took 4 days and 4 requests to Guest Relations. But it's for the wrong amount. I think we'll just spend what we were owed and hope that they don't take the entire thing back 😉 when they discover their mistake.  I would like to point out to them that they gave us too much, but I'm afraid that if I do so, the cruise will be over before its finally corrected. Sadly, the excursion that we wanted to book with that OBC went off today without us because we didn't get the refund in time to book it. 😟

10 hours ago, tiggertom said:

My account is correct, loyalty level, points, existing booking details, OBC, etc. I’ve been checking it since the changeover. Here’s hoping it stays like that.🤞

I wouldn't hold out hope for it staying that way!

I logged in today to see my loyalty account changed in BOTH sites (Azamara & SeaWare)! Recall that almost a week ago I reported here that both sites finally had my account # & tier corrected & most points were back (just missing points from 12/2022 & 03/2023 cruises). Now it's all just totally wrong! 😔

Hoping upon hope that they're just trying to straighten it out based upon the email I sent them this past Tuesday. Time will tell.

Azamara website:

Screenshot_20230603_133409_Chrome.thumb.jpg.392c397e3624baaa49a6dcdc5c642da4.jpg

SeaWare website:

Screenshot_20230603_132720_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cf3f13a68d9b9f2bc1b6c069750e750e.jpg

SOME GOOD NEWS - the issues with MY reservation on Azamara's website have been resolved. 

My problem - in April, the balance due on my August cruise was incorrect, and I didn't want to pay the incorrect amount.  Subsequently, the ability to pay online disappeared entirely.

About three weeks ago I completed the  online "Future Bookings and Loyalty Support" form.  Other than an auto-reply email, I never heard back from Azamara.

A week ago I completed the same form again.  This time I received an email from an Azamara agent WITHIN A DAY.  She corrected the balance due and offered to work with my travel agent to facilitate payment.  Simultaneously, my travel agent told me that their systems could now, at last, connect with Azamara's system.  My travel agent processed the payment on my behalf, and Azamara's site now shows me paid in full. 

So it seems Azamara is making progress.  I do share concerns that this almost 3 month debacle may have hurt Azamara's cash flow, but we'll hope for the best.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

She can’t figure it out either! The strange thing is that at first in the new system my information was all there and correct. It disappeared only after 2-3 weeks.

Mine took a bit longer to completely disappear, sometime within the past couple of weeks.

Prior to that, at the time of separation I was missing 172 points.

Like @Nuts4pi in post #1453, who was missing points for 12/22 and 3/23, our 172 missing points are from 12/22 (previously there) and 2/23 (not added).

• Like 2

Very interesting to read the different posts.  We are just home from the Spice Route on Quest (Singapore to Athens)

I checked my account to see if things were better than they were at the beginning of May when we left.  It said I have 3 upcoming cruises.  Whoop de doo, Did they give me a little free one for all the time spent sorting out problems?  I thought I only had 2 upcoming trips.  Wait for it.........the third one is the Spice Route May 5, 2023, leaving in minus 29 days!  Better get the laundry done and repacked!!!  You couldn't make this stuff up!  I just thought you all needed a laugh.  🤣🤣

• Haha 9

23 hours ago, acruisergirl said:

I've booked but have not paid for excursions on the new website and I want to book additional tours.   I know when adding new excursions I clicked on a "save icon" at the bottom of the screen but now it doesn't appear anywhere.  This website is driving me crazy.🙃

Could someone please tell me how to save an excursion to my account?

@acruisergirl when I managed to get into the booking of shore excursions there was a button at the bottom that was "store" and it saved my excursions. I did not see a save icon.

I them went to the basket next to my logo  at the top right corner and it brought up my entire booking with dates cabin # , bed configuration, excursions and internet package.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hula Girl67 said:

@acruisergirl when I managed to get into the booking of shore excursions there was a button at the bottom that was "store" and it saved my excursions. I did not see a save icon.

I them went to the basket next to my logo  at the top right corner and it brought up my entire booking with dates cabin # , bed configuration, excursions and internet package.

Thanks for your help but my problem is that there is no "store" or "save" button at the bottom of the page.  

6 hours ago, acruisergirl said:

Thanks for your help but my problem is that there is no "store" or "save" button at the bottom of the page.  

@acruisergirl Here is a screenshot of the page I get with the "store" button at the bottom. As indicated at the top of the page you cannot book shore excursions with OBC now. You have to go thru your TA.

If you are booking excursions without OBC I'm not sure how to do that. I am a first time cruiser with Azamara. Booked most of my excursions off ship at much cheaper prices. Only booked 2 with Azamara to use OBC.

Edited by Hula Girl67

Latest update for those not receiving emails:

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white

Dear Azamara Guest,

While we are working hard to resolve technology issues at home, we were pleased to see that our passengers aboard the Azamara Quest had an unforgettable experience last week. You may have seen images of our ships in the heart of Monaco for the Grand Prix, the world’s most exciting F1 race. While our pre-cruise experience is not yet meeting our high standards for Azamara, we want to reassure that our passengers continue to have an Azamara experience that is second to none. In our pre-cruise experience we have made significant progress in our hold times over the past week but are still not where we need to be. We will reach our goal as additional classes join the phones throughout June including a new class starting on phones today.

Understandably, you may have questions related to your booking. Please rest assured that:

1. For those who have already filled out the Account Login Help Form, we have updated your loyalty points accordingly. For those who are still experiencing issues or have questions regarding your loyalty status, we kindly ask you to please use the Account Login Help Form.
  2. We have made great progress in ensuring errors that occurred as we transferred bookings to the new system are eliminated. We expect any remaining stragglers to be fixed within the next 10 business days. To ensure smooth operations, we kindly request that you continue using the same email address you used for your booking. This will help us avoid any confusion in our system and provide you with seamless service.
  3. Please be assured that all your booking information remains secure, and you can sail with us as planned at the rates you reserved initially. In rare cases, you may notice an inaccurate "balance due" displayed in your account. However, if you did not make changes to your reservation no additional payment beyond the original balance on your original booking is required, even if it appears otherwise.

We are committed to maintaining open lines of communication with you, and in two weeks, we will provide another update. We deeply value your trust and loyalty to Azamara and thank you for your continued support and patience throughout this process.

Thank you for choosing Azamara.

signature-carol
Logo and Tagline

©2023 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.

“Change the Way You Sea” is an international service mark of SP Cruises OpCo Limited.

Azamara, 3059 Grand Ave, Suite 205, Miami, Florida, 33133, United States 

5 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Latest update for those not receiving emails:

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white

Dear Azamara Guest,

While we are working hard to resolve technology issues at home, we were pleased to see that our passengers aboard the Azamara Quest had an unforgettable experience last week. You may have seen images of our ships in the heart of Monaco for the Grand Prix, the world’s most exciting F1 race. While our pre-cruise experience is not yet meeting our high standards for Azamara, we want to reassure that our passengers continue to have an Azamara experience that is second to none. In our pre-cruise experience we have made significant progress in our hold times over the past week but are still not where we need to be. We will reach our goal as additional classes join the phones throughout June including a new class starting on phones today.

Understandably, you may have questions related to your booking. Please rest assured that:

1. For those who have already filled out the Account Login Help Form, we have updated your loyalty points accordingly. For those who are still experiencing issues or have questions regarding your loyalty status, we kindly ask you to please use the Account Login Help Form.
  2. We have made great progress in ensuring errors that occurred as we transferred bookings to the new system are eliminated. We expect any remaining stragglers to be fixed within the next 10 business days. To ensure smooth operations, we kindly request that you continue using the same email address you used for your booking. This will help us avoid any confusion in our system and provide you with seamless service.
  3. Please be assured that all your booking information remains secure, and you can sail with us as planned at the rates you reserved initially. In rare cases, you may notice an inaccurate "balance due" displayed in your account. However, if you did not make changes to your reservation no additional payment beyond the original balance on your original booking is required, even if it appears otherwise.

We are committed to maintaining open lines of communication with you, and in two weeks, we will provide another update. We deeply value your trust and loyalty to Azamara and thank you for your continued support and patience throughout this process.

Thank you for choosing Azamara.

signature-carol
Logo and Tagline

©2023 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.

“Change the Way You Sea” is an international service mark of SP Cruises OpCo Limited.

Azamara, 3059 Grand Ave, Suite 205, Miami, Florida, 33133, United States 

Not true. My account still says 0 loyalty points.

• Like 1

When did you submit your form? I'm not sure they've gotten to all of them yet as points for our 2 recent cruises haven't been added to our account. However, they at least have our account # & tier corrected on both the Azamara & SeaWare sites.

4 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

When did you submit your form? I'm not sure they've gotten to all of them yet as points for our 2 recent cruises haven't been added to our account. However, they at least have our account # & tier corrected on both the Azamara & SeaWare sites.

Submitted the form 5/25. Tier has not been corrected. 0 points. Last cruise was 2/12-28 and should bump me up a tier.

2 minutes ago, CMATraveller said:

Submitted the form 5/25. Tier has not been corrected. 0 points. Last cruise was 2/12-28 and should bump me up a tier.

Showing that way on both sites (Azamara & SeaWare)? I ask because ours WAS correct a week ago, yesterday was back at 0 points, & today it's correct again (minus recent points, which they haven't added to anyone's account yet, from what I've heard).

Edited by Nuts4pi
Info added

22 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

Showing that way on both sites (Azamara & SeaWare)? I ask because ours WAS correct a week ago, yesterday was back at 0 points, & today it's correct again (minus recent points, which they haven't added to anyone's account yet, from what I've heard).

Azamara shows Preview status with 0 points.

Seaware shows 2 accounts, one matching the Azamara site and one with the correct account but not showing points from February.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CMATraveller said:

Seaware shows 2 accounts, one matching the Azamara site and one with the correct account but not showing points from February.

Well, at least the correct account is showing somewhere! 😏

Again, recent points (at least from December to present) have not yet been added. I think they're just trying to reconcile accounts transferred over before they add "new" points. 

That latest email sure makes it sound like Quest was in Monaco for the Grand Prix last week. 

In fact, Quest was nowhere near Monaco last week. 

Maybe the way it was written, meaning questionable grammar. Or really bad information. 

Such BS!!!  Even when I click "make a payment" I get sent back to original page.

Dear KEVIN,

We are sorry to hear you’re having issues with access to your Azamara account.

We verified that your account is in order, but perhaps the password you entered is incorrect. Please use the ‘Forgot Password?’ option on the Azamara.com login page to reset your password and regain access to your account.

We appreciate your business and patience as we work hard to improve your booking experience.

image.thumb.png.3604bf4c46b7e41347b2baa354634237.png

image.png

Edited by KevintheIrishDJ

1 hour ago, ECCruise said:

That latest email sure makes it sound like Quest was in Monaco for the Grand Prix last week. 

In fact, Quest was nowhere near Monaco last week. 

Maybe the way it was written, meaning questionable grammar. Or really bad information. 

Pursuit and Journey were in Monaco for the Grand Prix.

• Like 1